1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Elegant Cars shuts down; Delhi

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by rakesh8051, Aug 8, 2011.

1. amar_gahir

amar_gahir Amatore

Delhi
    I had bad experience with HIM Motors, they could not rectify some problems. also.. its full of TATA cars... ... i m not satisfied with their work at all...
  2. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Where's Mr. Sharma ?

Since he was most probably the single biggest reason for Elegant Motors popularity, its logical to follow him wherever he goes.
  3. amar_gahir

amar_gahir Amatore

Delhi
    i spoke to him.. he said he'll decide in next 2 weeks on where to go!!!!!!
  4. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Please keep us posted.
  5. Hi,

Any updates where is Mr. O P Sharma? My car is due for a 2nd service & dont know where to take i?

Pavneet
  6. Him Motors Patparganj. Jasween is there right now for brake pads and OP Sharma Sir is helping him getting it done :)
  7. Hi,

Can you share his no.? The no. I have is switched off.

Pavneet
  8. Oberoi Motors at noida
  9. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

Noida
    Hi ,
    Does anyone know if the engineers from Elegant have joined Oberoi ? Because if Mr Sharma has joined HIM motors then so would his engineers too. I have to get my 2nd service done and was wondering whether to get it done from Oberoi or HIM ? Please advise...
  10. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I myself in a dilemma , wer to get my third servicing done - Oberoi / Him ..
    Both places are crowded and dont do a proper service ....

Anyone who has got his car serviced from HIM motors after the inclusion of Sharmaji , can help us .