1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Electric red is what i have defined (emtn pk)

Discussion in 'Punto 1.4 Fire' started by pradhan9293, Jun 11, 2011.

1. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The car looks DOPE, very well carried out mods
    one thing I feel(according to the pics) tht the abarth stickering is not done properly, bein a bit wavy towards the rear door
  2. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    I've drooled at this car personally last Thursday. Pradhan - I saw you in KK Restaraunt, it would be difficult for you to recognize me though. I was the one who asked the Indigo guy to reverse out.

Did you get the alloys changed recently, I remember seeing it in a different alloy sometime back?

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
  3. pradhan9293

pradhan9293

chennai
    Are you in tcs siruseri??
  4. Hertz Speakers as replacement

Hi Pradhan,

Can you please shed some light on the Hertz Speakers and how, if at all, i can have them installed maintaining my stock HU. I do not wish to lose the Blue&Me and steering controls but desperately seek a better sound quality from my speakers. I listen primarily to EDM.. (Trance, Progresive, Instrumentals, etc.)

If a simple replacement of the Hertz E 62 C speakers can do the job, nothing like it. Also, kindly give us the precise model numbers and all the parts that are required for the upgrade.. cables, connectors, etc.

Thanks in advance.. and wonderful car, you got there.. Congratulations..
  5. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Pradhan, can you please shed more light into the alloy setup please. Brand, model, PCD damage to your pocket etc. Your alloys are looking really cool. I really loved it. ::T