1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Electric red is what i have defined (emtn pk)

Discussion in 'Punto 1.4 Fire' started by pradhan9293, Jun 11, 2011.

1. pradhan9293

that's the way a punto should actually luk which gives a perfect defination to it its rivals:cool:

Picture 019.jpg

Picture 018.jpg

Picture 017.jpg

Picture 015.jpg

Picture 013.jpg

Picture 011.jpg

Picture 010.jpg
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Nice pics though I am a bit confused here. You have added a general poll in your ownership thread. :confused:

At first I thought you had started this thread as a result of some annoyance or niggle while the page was still loading the images on my dial up network.

Abarth graphics look cool by the way and do share more on the speakers you have installed. Thats something unique I have never seen before.

P.S.- Punto scale model looks amazing inside the vehicle. Keep it safe from small kids and big kids. ;)
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2011
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Welcome aboard buddy. The third pic is killer.

Those alloys add some serious muscle to the Punto.

4. drarvindc

Welcome Pradhan,

Sexy is the word. Alloys looks really cool. Tell us more about the speakers and also please tell me about the scale model of the punto you got in there..... is it available in white color too? i would like one for mine too.

Are there scratches on the front bumper driver side? Great pics and no doubt great car.

5. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

details of the alloys and tyres please and the costs involved in all the mods . PLus I noticed u have a emotion pack . And you also have a after market car stereo , did you get rid of the blue and me completely then ? and the car seats look fab ! BUt I loved the alloys , please share the size make and cost and the source ! Absolute BMW look alloys !
  6. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    some really nice detailing on the car. spoiler, chrome exhaust tip, abarth strips, sexy alloys, neat seat covers, etc. your car looks awesome. i wonder why people prefer i20 over punto in looks. i am shocked to know that people do not find punto good looking in my town. taste hi nahi hai. for them sporty hatch is i20.
  7. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

I have observed stirpes near the bottom grill. Did you have stripes all over the body earlier and have removed it later, but forgot to remove these stripes? Really curios about what those two small stripes are doing. And if you had stripes on the whole body earlier, would you mind posting few pics if you have any. I am planning to get my car striped too after some time.
  8. pradhan9293

@Paddleshifter: thats component speakers from hertz model E 62 C . awesome speakers man.

@drarvindc: Ya there are minor scratches on the front bumper and the model car is from fiat . i replaced the entire music system and i will be adding some interior detail pics very soon.those speakers are from hertz and awesome!!!!! you can go for it without modifications

@Gautamkhadse: if we calculate every thing the whole mod costed me around 1.3 lakhs. i haven't added the full interior pics may be after that u will get an idea about the money spent.

the car is 2 years old so can t help with the scratches.

@N Kiran: actually i didn t have strips through the whole body.It was only for bumpers.

Mods Note- Pradhan anna, you have made 5 posts within 20 minutes. One page gets only 10 posts so it fills up more pages which is a bit difficult for new joinees who are looking for reviews. Kindly use the edit button if you want to post more info within 20 minutes and you don't have any replies since your last post.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2011
  9. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    simple modds Superb looks
    i like alloys . . .
  10. Nikhil Goel

Nikhil Goel Amatore

I am luving it...
    I liked the miniature at the dash...
    No doubt alloys are too good...