1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Electric air Pump

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by kk27, Aug 11, 2015.

1. kk27

kk27 Amatore

Kandivali - Mumbai
    Kandivali - Mumbai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    I was thinking about buying one since I own a palio & 2 two-wheelers, Earlier I would use my high quality bicycle pump with gauge to fill. But filling car tyres with it is a bit of a pain esp when the air in all four tyres is a bit less.

Of whatever pumps I've seen in person look worringly tiny & underpowered & fill air very slowly, so just need to know if there are any good ones which are strong and are able to fill air quickly.
  2. kk27

kk27 Amatore

Kandivali - Mumbai
    Kandivali - Mumbai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    No reply!!! Are none of you using any electric pumps?
  3. vinodvisha

vinodvisha Novizio

Bangalore
    I have started to use one from past 3 months. I got this free of cost on purchasing a set of Yoko Earth 1 tyres. It does its job a tad slow, taking around 30secs for 2 PSI. At the same time, its very loud too. :headphone:
  4. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    I am using LIMI electric air inflator(Rs 2700) since last 4 years without any problems . It takes 5 minutes to built up 0 to 32 PSI pressure.
    I never needed to use spare wheel in case of puncture, I just fill in the air in punctured tyre and drive to the puncture repair shop and get it repaired .

It draws power from mobile charging port. It has LCD display to show the air pressure. Also it has got a torch & blinker in case if you are using it in dark.
    Sailer_Punter likes this.
  5. Sailer_Punter

Sailer_Punter Amatore

Bangalore
    Ditto, have been using limi digital inflator from 3 years now and touchwood, no issues as yet. Love the auto cutoff function which is a boon, just set the pressure and leave it. This has become an integral part of my boot along with puncture repair kit and jopasu duster.
    Tornado likes this.
  6. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Posting some pics.

rps20150813_080511.jpg

rps20150813_080559.jpg

rps20150813_080709.jpg

rps20150813_080746.jpg

rps20150813_080833.jpg
    abhinav_nani likes this.
  7. Pervindra

Pervindra Timido

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Can you provide any link where we can by this LIMI online?
  8. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    In the last pic, there is a customer care number & their website address also, you can browse & find outLink Image Makers (india)
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
  9. kk27

kk27 Amatore

Kandivali - Mumbai
    Kandivali - Mumbai
    Fiat Enthusiast
  10. selwyn.a

selwyn.a Amatore

KA51
    GA01
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP