1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

EGR Cleaning

Discussion in 'Engine Compartment' started by amolmane, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Please reply to my above post, as car will be nearing 30k km in a few months.
    Thanks for the help in advance.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  2. Since you are in bangalore, please call Harish , his number is 9945112233.You can PM me for any details.This should not cost you more than 2-3K
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2013
  3. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    EGR, solenoid, intercooler and manifolds all need to be cleaned for an immediate effect .
    My personal opinion would be to get it done at least once ever 30000-35000kms
  4. Hmmm,interesting...can you explain this more in detail.
  5. avnsiva

avnsiva Amatore

Chennai
    Any good place in Chennai to clean EGR, Solenoid, intercooler and Manifolds?
  6. Avnsiva,

Our fellow TFI'en pemmasg drove from Chennai to bangalore to get this work done.There may be some one but not see any post/information yet.
    1 person likes this.
  7. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    Barath's EGR was cleaned at RDC
    1 person likes this.
  8. pradeepsangwan

pradeepsangwan Amatore

Bhiwani, Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Can any one confirm, Any good place in Gurgaon to clean EGR, Solenoid, intercooler and Manifolds? Mine is Punto2009 model, i have covered 64000 KMs
  9. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai
    Siva,

U can get them cleaned at RDC. If not there is a private workshop SMK automobiles and the mechanic Murugan who can help you out.

He is the only trusted mechanic we have in chennai for all our fiats especially Palio's.
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Bharath, are you sure that RDC really cleaned the EGR and the Manifold?

And, I doubt if Murugan would be comfortable with cleaning EGR's. He is really capable of doing though.