1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Effective method for getting better ASS from Fiat

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by sungoa2010, Dec 1, 2010.

?

Which of the following option is effective for getting better service for your vehicle issues?

1. Customer care No 1800-209-5556

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Help desk @fiat-india.com

13.3%
  3. Email to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:service@fiapl.com">service@fiapl.com</a><!-- e -->

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Customer <!-- e --><a href="mailto:support@fiat-india.com">support@fiat-india.com</a><!-- e -->

20.0%
  5. Contacting TASS directly

20.0%
  6. Other option

46.7%
  1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Let us have a poll to figure out the better method for getting good service from Fiat. There are many ways one can reach to the solution like email,phone call to customer care, online filing of complaints ....
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    For getting better "A.S.S." from Fiat, make sure that you know about the service center you are visiting. Does it have proper customer lounge from where you can see your car getting serviced and whats the competence level of the SAs.

I got my first service done from Hind Motors, Mohali. The customer lounge is great. I didn't know where my car disappeared after 5 mins. Zero visibility. Entering the service area is not allowed. Service advisor. Oh yes. He is sitting in the room adjacent to the customer lounge working on the computer.

At 11:05am, I went around exploring the dealership and saw that my car is parked in the open at the back of the dealership. I talk to the SA and came to know that if it is standing "there", it is ready to be delivered.

2-3 calls later, finally he appears out of somewhere and my job card is closed at 12:18pm.

Everything done to satisfaction but I am not comfortable if I cant see what all is being done to my car. I spent the entire time (from 10am to 12pm) searching for my car, hoping to see a glimpse of whats being done to my baby.

P.S.- There is no ritual of feedback forms, feedback calls etc in North India. I was expecting some feedback form so that I can highlight the design of customer lounge etc. Only a fake phone call from the dealership for "feedback".

Only one question asked: "Are you satisfied with our service?"
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    In most of the places there is no option. For example in Goa there are two TATA dealers but only one of them deal with Fiat.
    I think phone call is better option since it gives some reference number. In mail there is no refernce no.
    I avoide giving my vehicle to service people. During my last visit while doing the computer scan the service guy was happily keeping the AC in Max while keeping the window open.
  4. parth

parth

Coimbatore
    support@fiat-india.com

This mail id doesn't exist, here is the error message I got.

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

support@fiat-india.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
    Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try
    550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at
    550 5.1.1 http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answ ... nswer=6596 v10si299929eeh.31 (state 14).
  5. Vroom

Vroom Amatore

Mumbai
    This is the simple truth: You get best ASS if you know somebody at the TASS personally. That is exactly what I have found out in my 1 year of ownership of the Punto. Otherwise, very difficult for them to even share exact details of what is causing issues .
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Parth,Sorry , It is actually customer support link at fiat-india.com website
  7. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    well the truth is there is no method effective enough to please tata guys. they dont care.

i went with my punto at 10.30am guy attended and listned to my issues ......wait wait..wait..at the lounge....12pm..i lost my temper..enquired the receptionist woman..she did some drama of calling someone and smiles back and kept quite ...served a mango fruity......1.30pm i stand up bit seriously i asked whats the problem where is my car? ...she says "sir, can you go to service area and have a look......i got irritated and walk towards service station ...i see my punto in sun .. security stops me saying its lunch time and everybody has gone for lunch....i get furious ...do you expect me to stay hungry untill then.....the security guys smell some problem and call some people ..a boy came running and said the car is fixed but need the gate pass....i raise my voice little bit...another fone call ..and i was told to take my car .....got into the boiling cabin ...fully irritated and starving almost 2pm... somebody called for feedback i pour my anger at disconnect the fone...
    thankfully the service was good and issuess were solved very well.
  8. My experience is that things get done easily if you know someone in the TASS.
    The downside is that since you know them (personally as well), they take you for granted !!!

Customers who are tough with them were always priortised.