1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

ECU Remap by UD Motor X

Discussion in 'Engine and Drivetrain' started by MakeTheMove, May 19, 2014.

1. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    @kunwar.g : I am aware of only three maps plus one stock map from Wolf and that is what I have on my Tjet. Four Maps plus one stock map is something I am reading for the first time.

And the automatic change to Map four after a pre set RPM, is it working in your car?
  2. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes, there are 4 maps + stock map. Its confirmed. So the 4 bar indicators of the temp guage are the indicators of the different maps. When the needle moves from 4th map to the first bar its Stock Map. At least that's what has been told by Wolf Team. I dont see much difference in 1 & 2. But there is difference in 2 - 3 - 4 map.

The Automatic Change works for me. As I mentioned I experienced it during hill trip about 2 weeks back. I felt an increase in power even at lower rpms and also increase in engine noise. Stopped and check and it indeed was map 4. The only confusion is that I remember Rajiv stating that upon switching off the engine it will go back to the last map that it was on, however in my case i have seen this twice that it didnt and was still on map 4.
  3. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    Okay then, the automatic change is not applicable for the Tjet and there are only three maps plus one stock for the Tjet. Another difference is that the indicator for the maps on the Tjet is on the tachometer unlike the temperature gauge in your car. On my car Map three the top map, is BOOMBASTIC :D!
  4. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad

You may try it on your Wolf'd T-jet.

Set it on map 1. Start the car.

Keep it in neutral. Press the Gas pedal.
    Make rpm cross 5k rpm & keep the engine running for 2-3 mins. Switch off the car.
    Again turn the key and put it on MAR position and check which map is it on over the tachometer.

If its switchable on the fly, it must have come on map 3. If it doesn't, than its not switchable on the fly.

Cheers...

Neel
  5. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Just now confirmed with Rajiv.

Switch on the fly is not currently he has programmed on TJet.

But it's very much possible.

Catch hold of him next time when he comes to your city. He will do
    It for you.

Cheers...

Neel
  6. Saurabh Gharat

Saurabh Gharat Novizio

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Linea T-Jet
    got my ecu remapped from TOT.
    Car starts pulling from as low as 1.5k rpm.
    Beyond 2.5k rpm it really pulls. people in the back seat start feeling like they are riding a roller coaster.
    Does not slow down when throttel is released.
    TOT declared power output is 143BHP and @246NM
    There is a slight torque steer and under steer on stock apollo ace tyres.
    have beaten corolla petrol 1.8, jetta 1.4, polo and vento tsi, honda civic and city in outright, ingear tjet was always baap.
    rishike007 and Dinesh Kumar like this.
  7. Dhruv_Sappers

Dhruv_Sappers Amatore

Pune
    This sounds like power boom! I envy you as I cannot remap my car until the warranty is gone. 4 more years and I can wolf it maybe!
  8. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Isnt that Unsafe ? Or maybe you didnt mean literally
  9. Saurabh Gharat

Saurabh Gharat Novizio

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Linea T-Jet
    Change ur driving style, after remap I have seen lowest and the highest figures. 2kmpl and 75kmpl
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 24, 2015 ---
    Even I have an extended warranty unto the year 2019 but if I have to claim any warranty I can ask tot to put it back to stock for the claim process
  10. Saurabh Gharat

Saurabh Gharat Novizio

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Linea T-Jet
    TOT did it for 30k on 26Oct2015