1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

ECU Remap by UD Motor X

Discussion in 'Engine and Drivetrain' started by MakeTheMove, May 19, 2014.

1. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    There seems to be one more players exists in ECU Remapping. I found this while searching something related to T-Jet.
    Here is their claim:

They seems to be working on multiple brands and they have remaps available for all FIAT vehicles, yes including T-Jet.
    They are offering a lifetime warranty for remaps, they clain work is guaranteed for safe and reliable remaps. They are also offering refund if remap is not upto the expectation. Trial period is 7 days. I have requested the quote. I will update as soon as I receive it.

For more details you can visit: UD MOTOR X | Car & Bike ECU Remapping | Delhi, India
    4 people like this.
  2. ashish.r.shinde@gmail.com

ashish.r.shinde@gmail.com Amatore

Vadodara , Nashik
    Vadodara , Nashik
    Grande Punto 1.3
    But is it as safe as Wolf Moto ... As majority of us in this forum have remapped our FIAT from Wolf only.... And till today we didn't faced any problem...
  3. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Ashish, yet I have not contacted them. Once we contact them and have our queries answered by them then only we can conclude.
    I will talk to Italia_Linea for the same. He being Guru in this department, let him lead this efforts.

Waiting for him to look into this and provide input. ;)
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Makethemove good to see someone is also playing with Tjet as well.

As per my information most of the reputed tuners (in India) don’t have ECU Remaps for FIAT’s Tjet engine.
    Do thorough check and do study what will be pros and cons of UD Motor X remaps.
    As they are from Delhi do you need to drive down to Delhi or they have any representative or dealership in Maharashtra (especially in Pune).
    Check who will be responsible if something goes wrong with the car due to their maps.
  5. Parantap Chatterjee

Parantap Chatterjee Regolare

Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Linea T-Jet
    About time somebody "made the move" on the TJET :D

If I am not mistaken , Tune-o-tronics offers remaps for the TJet as well , and are certainly a bigger brand-name..
    check this link :

Tune - o - Tronics

All the best and do keep us posted :)
  6. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    If I recollect correctly... I believe Pete's also offer remap for T-jet.

So kindly check with them as well as what do they offer and what do they claim?

Take a wise decision after studying all the available options for t-jet in market.

Cheers...

Neel
  7. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    behyrypy.jpg
    3 people like this.
  8. Parantap Chatterjee

Parantap Chatterjee Regolare

Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Linea T-Jet

Yes , Pete's also has a remap for TJet. As far as numbers are concerned , I do not think there would be too much of a difference between the different "claims" - everybody would offer around 140 BHP and around 245-250 nM of torque. So I would bank more on reliability , past experience in working with Fiat engines , customer service.. stuff like that ..
  9. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    I think Pete's and Tune-o-Tronics are more of a tuning/performance boxes not exactly a map.
    Rajeev from Wolf has taken the map of my t-Jet and said he will work on it. I am not sure if he got time to work on it.
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I think tuning box and ECU Remaps are two different things. Please correct me if I am wrong.