1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Ecstacy of owning a FIAT:: Grande Punto 1.4 Emotion July 2009

Discussion in 'Punto 1.4 Fire' started by fiatlover, May 24, 2011.

1. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    A recent milestone, very unlikely that I will see this figure again in a FIAT because of obvious reasons. Car is going good, with some issues once in a while, which is expected as the car gets old. The most recent ones were one of the injectors failing and the odo getting stuck.
    Luckily all issues got fixed or sorted out. The 1.4 Punto is now over 7 years old.

upload_2016-9-12_13-52-53.png
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2016
  2. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Completed Nth service last week, Nth because I lost count of the number of service. This was a scheduled service that should have actually happened in July. But due to time constraints and other higher-priority things, service got postponed. The only work to be done was oil change and general check up. I got the benefit of the check-up camp in the form of 15% discount on spares and labor. The car was delivered on the same day in spite of having at least 50 vehicles for service because of the camp. The SA "encouraged" me to do a few work as part of service, such as interior cleaning, AC cleaning, brake cleaning, wheel rotation and alignment etc, which I politely refused. He recommended a few points to looked into in the next service, one was the right lower arm and the other was the steering rack. He just said the rack is weak, which I could not quite understand.
    You might think a few more in the bill could have been avoided. But I am fine if such small items to the bill can help FIAT survive in India. :)

vecto service-23rdSept2016.jpg
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
    ramjn likes this.