1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Ecstacy of owning a FIAT:: Grande Punto 1.4 Emotion July 2009

Discussion in 'Punto 1.4 Fire' started by fiatlover, May 24, 2011.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    What about the Hazard warning button. Have you got fixed?
    have you replaced the brake pads earlier?
  2. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Hazard warning light button is yet to be done... Planning to do some DIY...Need to take some time to do it.
    After the sunfilm removal there was quite a bit of glue on the rear windscreen. I didn't allow them to clean it fearing damage to the defogger lines. Yesterday I cleaned it myself by spraying Mr. Muscle and then rubbing with newspaper(TOI). It's clean now.

Brake pads were earlier replaced at 11000 kms. 25000 done now.
    1 person likes this.
  3. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    The same thing happened with in the first couple of weeks of delivery back in 2009. Service guys did a temp solution by using Feviquick at the back of this button panel and put it back in its place. In the meanwhile, a new part was ordered which was installed with in a week (under warranty). It is hardly a ten minute job (either of the two solutions mentioned by me). If you want, I could surf through my bills to find the part number as well. But mine is Emotion pack which does not have black finish.
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  4. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

how come u have a black buttons on ur center console.. which year and model.. i have silver buttons.. i want the black ones.
  5. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Mine is 1.4 Emotion 2009 model. Maybe you should ask for center console of the emotion versions. I see that yours is Emotion Pk.
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Even i have Black Buttons, Mine is 2010
  7. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    What is that?
    Does this mean that the numbering is not done with stickers so it wont fall off , or is there something else?
  8. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I think it comes with hologram. It was compulsory in Goa for some time back and now it is not there.
  9. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    It is pressed steel plate with hologram, and not fibre board with stickers that come off easily.
    Kerala had made it mandatory, but not sure how strictly it is enforced now. Anyways, it looks much better than the pastic board with cellotape-like stickers, which dealers give "free".
  10. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    My Punto's engine bay after last week's free checkup camp @ Concorde. It was totally dusty and dirty prior to the wash.
    enginebay.jpg
    1 person likes this.