1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

eBAy Thread

Discussion in 'Modifications & Tuning' started by thomman85, Jul 25, 2012.

1. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Ganges: For indicators you need to connect the wires with the side indicators without cutting them....
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    rishi,
    agreed, but how the wires to be pullled to the indicators...
    here its not exactly the OVRM rather OVRM cap ,therefore we need entry of wires into the OVRM assembly to carry wiring internally(not exposed outside).
    1 person likes this.
  3. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    Ganges, I personally don't think the mirror cap serves any purpose and making the indicators work will make your Punto more BLING BLING. I saw a OB Linea with this mirror cap and it entirely spoils the look of the car. Just my personal opinion, others may like it.
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  4. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Ohh Mann , Its Not Looks Good on Punto at all !!! Original OVRM looks Good mate ( I wish Fiat should Offer's OVRM with Side Indicator as acces. )
    Betn Side Strip Looks Cool !!:D
  5. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I have seen in the forum itself that one of our TFI member, Mohit has done the same. But i think that are fully covered chrome OVRM with indicators. But the one you are having are the caps.
    For this I think you need to make a hole in the existing caps then put the wires in side the door & then side indicator connections.
    I will recommend you that don't go for this process as yous are only caps not the covers... :(
    1 person likes this.
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Today I got Turbo chrome badge which will be placed below 90hp badge and on Saturday I will be going to collect Abarth gear chrome knob and twin exhaust pipe chrome tip. Will upload all the photos of accessories which I bought from EBay UK for my darling.
    1 person likes this.
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    My collection

As promised here are the pics of accessories bought from EBay UK.

DSC_0159.jpg

DSC_0157.jpg
    6 people like this.
  8. The exhaust looks too good....how are you going to fit that??is it a simple DIY stuff??
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Exhaust has a clamp and need to tighten using screw driver and its done.

To change the gear shift knob to Abarth Chrome gear knob, I think I need to visit SC.
  10. anoop

anoop Superiore

@kedar - removing gear knob is an easy DIY - I have removed my gear knob once. Try removing it and fitting the Abarth gear knob - if the thread sizes are same, it will be an easy DIY.
    1 person likes this.