1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

eBAy Thread

Discussion in 'Modifications & Tuning' started by thomman85, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    one of the ugliest and unsatisfying product i have bought from eBay.... please dont buy this.....

IMG_20120919_090329.jpg
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The Bigggg Gap... :mad: :cry: money waste

IMG_20120919_090401.jpg
  3. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

what is that gap.. complain to ebay.. and say ur not happy with the product fit and finish..
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2012
  4. TheDrifter

TheDrifter Amatore

Hyderabad
    @Ganges - Exactly this is the reason I'm thinking to get them installed. I have to talk that guy on ebay asking for refund, if you observe my Pics , which Posted, they have toomuch of gap by not covering complete ORVM which are getting displayed from front & top look, which looks Ugly! Can you please post some night shot pics with Indicators on? And also some distance pics taken with side ORVMS opened.
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Drifter,
    i cant fit those caps with that kind off gap... i have not done installation....always in my mind to use without indication,but this kind off gap made to drop the fiiting of OVRM caps itselves :(
    i have raised an email to the seller,waiting for his kind comments..
  6. vishnu's

vishnu's Amatore

As far as i understood the cap is designed to cover that much only. I don't know how the seller will respond to the refund request. He talks too much and won't listen to what we say. Any way when viewed from the front and sides the exosed part of the original OVRM cover is not visible. So i am ok with it. :)
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    vishnu anna,
    would you please let know how you have done the wiring ? please support with snaps...

if LED works i will also be ok with it :)
  8. May be one can do some Juggad with OEM mirror cover it self ?
  9. vishnu's

vishnu's Amatore

Ganges : i am not able to post the pics as the car is in the service center for a paint job. I will post the pic by this weekend. Please get the wiring done. I will look good.
  10. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    No,i will wait for your pics. I want to see the installation and how wire have been carried though till the respective indicators...