1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

eBAy Thread

Discussion in 'Modifications & Tuning' started by thomman85, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Rituraj

Rituraj Regolare

Jorhat, Assam
  2. TheDrifter

TheDrifter Amatore

Hyderabad
    i just bought pair of chrome ORVM Covers for my punto, but not sure how the installation to be done. Any idea which place would be ideal to get it done in Hyderabad? Also I'm wondering how does the installation for Led strip wiring will be done? I assume it will be connected to side door indicator.
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Both in same boat :)
    i have also bought it.
    tomorrow i will be going to TASS at my place(Not AP) to know about the installation.
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2012
  4. TheDrifter

TheDrifter Amatore

Hyderabad
    can you please let me the process once you get it done along with some snaps of it :). I'm curious to see them on yours. Im attaching pics which I have kept on my Side ORVMS, looks the fitting is not 100%, as I see some gap over. Pictures speak ! DSC_0050.jpg DSC_0051.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  5. You will have to run a wires from your side indicators power the LED on it.make sure you don't cut the wires to do it.
  6. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

is that supposed to be stuck on the existing ORVMS cap ??? can u post more picture of the cap alone and the corner of it as well...
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    No i guess,we need to replace the OVRM Caps.
    Let me check tomorrow,i have received mine last saturday didnt had time to check....
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2012
  8. vishnu's

vishnu's Amatore

i bought it 2 weeks back. Wired it to the indicators on the feders. Wiring took some time. But the left side cover has some alignment issue. I think its a defect.
    has been following up with them since then. Not much response. any suggestion?
    Left Side.jpg
    Right Side.jpg
  9. TheDrifter

TheDrifter Amatore

Hyderabad
    hey Vishnu, that looks small Gap but mostly unnoticed as it is below ORVM, If you observe my ORVM pics, it didn't covered the full ORVM, is it the same case with you? Which Brand of Side covers are yours? I guess mine is Galio if I'm not wrong. Looks like you dont have LED indicators on top of side ORVMS or is that chopped while you taking pic. Can you please post come distance pics? This weekend I have to get them installed , now I'm wondering is it worth the pain as wear & tear might make Chrome look dull and might Look ODD. Please drop in your suggestions.
  10. vishnu's

vishnu's Amatore

Drifter - Mine does have the indicators. Will upload a full pics later. Mine is also Galio. it fits perfeclty well. except for the left one has some issue as mentioned in the previous post. In night the indicators look super cool. I am not sure about the chrome finish, i think it will last. and about the wiring, yes its definitely work the pain :) go for it.