1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

eBAy Thread

Discussion in 'Modifications & Tuning' started by thomman85, Jul 25, 2012.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Dont buy those tyre pressure valve caps as someone will definitely steal it from your car. My personal experience.

Sent from my MK16i using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  2. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    I bought these from aliexpress for about $5. Will post link from desktop later.

There are anti theft ones available as well for a slightly higher price but I didn't get those. Didn't want to carry the Allen key along and unlock the valve caps each time I need to fill air.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk.
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I had the lockable same caps with me and you can lock it with allen key or small spanner provided but it is pretty easy to steal for those cheap people.

Sent from my MK16i using Tapatalk
  4. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Received the product three days back :)

So what should be the best location to get it fitted ? The lower mesh grill ?

IMG-20140528-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20140528-WA0012.jpg
    2 people like this.
  6. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I have found some interesting on the box. Please see the pic. This is how DRL behaves? I thought it will be continuous On . Though the conditions provided are awe sum. :) The DRL start flashing when weak light and driving , no flashing when light and in driving.

uploadfromtaptalk1401507467076.jpg

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6030D using Tapatalk
    2 people like this.
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @Ganges,
    Do write a detailed report on how you got it fixed and if you are overstepping the warranty wise. Even me to planning to fix one.
    I always wished to have inside headlights DRL fixed which are avail in UK :(
  8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Zen,
    Visited to my mechanic and found that its not so easy to fit, i have to tamper the mesh grill and i don't want to do this. Hence decided to fix it inside the cabin near windshield . :)

9. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    Why do u have to tamper the grill to install this? Those mechanics are afraid of fiddling with electronics and just say it is not possible to install and send u back.

IMO this can be installed easily without touching the stock wiring unless u want it to turn off automatically when the engine is turned off.

Even that is easy actually, just use a fuse tap to draw power from the fuse box.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk.
  10. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Annoyie ,
    these are solar powered and that too flashing lights seems like i got a wrong product. I will put it on top of my house now like radar :) . Waste of money.