1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

eBAy Thread

Discussion in 'Modifications & Tuning' started by thomman85, Jul 25, 2012.

1. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Guys,

Finally received Abarth watch which i had ordered a month back on ebay. The product costed me 600INR (Dollar conversion) and due to some reason ebay team asked the seller to refund the amount due to alot delay in delivery. It was shipped from China.

The quality is as you can guess from the price and from the origin ;) . It doesnt look as sparkling and spectacular as the image shown at ebay product page tho.

image.jpg
    7 people like this.
  2. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    ^^ Just my 2 cents. If you are happy with the product, it would be a good idea to contact the seller and paypal him the amount or something after you get the refund. The shipping delay is normally due to the product getting stuck in Indian Customs and not due to the seller.

I buy lots of products from china and use this website to track shipments (Off course, When the shipment is a tracked one). Works better than the official websites and provides detailed information.
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Well i already had this thought running at back of my mind, but was waiting for the product to arrive. Just evening i got to see it live. Yep i to used the same tracking website for weeks tracking the product. The product got stuck at China airport for 2 weeks due to christmas timeline and there were many product which got rejected due to uptight security measures taken by customs.
  4. rajan2002

rajan2002 Novizio

Mohali
    Guys,

I have checked Sport 3D emblem on eBay. Instead of sport sticker, i put that. Please check this and give your feedback.

DSCN0280.jpg DSCN0281.jpg DSCN0282.jpg DSCN0283.jpg
    2 people like this.
  5. rajan2002

rajan2002 Novizio

Mohali
  6. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    Ordered a black & Decker av 1205 from eBay today. Got a 25% off coupon. Final price was Rs 1465 with delivery.
    The coupon works for userid that got the mail as per t&c.

uploadfromtaptalk1398797953675.jpg
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2014
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Today order placed for Solar Powered DRL.

SolarPoweredDrl.jpg
    2 people like this.
  8. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
  9. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    uploadfromtaptalk1400513362502.jpg

Got these. Just for fun.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk.
  10. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Are those valve caps? I would love to buy those, link please.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk