1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

eBAy Thread

Discussion in 'Modifications & Tuning' started by thomman85, Jul 25, 2012.

1. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

The PROKLEAR Nano Bond Anti Rain Windshield/Glas​s Water Repellant TREATMENT works.
    When water falls on windshiled, the big drops dissintegrate into smaller drops an stays there for some time like micro water balls. U still need to use wiper, though in less frequency. When speed rises over 70, the droplets flow out of windscreen in upward direction. In less rain the smaller droplets combine to become bigger ones and and fall down. In any case the use of wiper is limited
    in the below video, the driver side is treated with the solution.
    in the above video i have not used the wiper at all.. except to demonstrate the effect when wiper is tuned on.
    on the downside. those small drizzles falling on the windshields.. if ur stuck behind a truck / suvs the water that comes of the tires, form micro micro bubbles on the windshield. a quick wiper wash is required.

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

Even in heavy rains.. the wiper use was minimal and wiper speed was set at the minimum setting.

even if the wiper is not good.. the water is completely washed off..
    from the windshield.
    i would anyways.. be adding another layer of coat this weekend..

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

uploading the video again

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

i don't know.. but showing some error..

here is the link

Testing -The PROKLEAR Nano Bond Anti Rain Windshield/Glas
  2. How about trying this ProKLEAR on the Front side windows and ORVMS. Would that help atleast to some extent??? During Rains, water on windshield is not a big problem as the wiper of punto are really superb and effective. The only issue is when taking a look at the ORVM, the water droplets on the Side Windows and also on the ORVM spoil the entire view of the rear.

Also I would buy this to use it on the car and also on my Helmet Visor. I can drive my bike with the Visor closed during rains.
  3. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

i did try them on the window and wing mirrors. i would recommend applying on the window..but not on the mirror class.. as it forms micro bubbles.. and since no wind hits them..its sticks there..

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

yes.. i did apply them on my helmet, but did get a chance to use them.. i also used it on the head&fog lights..
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2012
  4. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Hi Thomma thanks for the link. Seems pretty decent. How is it for the night driving when it rains ? Hope you can take a video on that too because that is the time when we would really know whether the wipe creates any haze.
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    i'm loving to do the shopping on eBay,the refund process also was very fast...
    1 person likes this.
  6. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    How many times you asked for refund :)
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    rishi,
    only once :D but that too at a single go !
    Just opened the case that the item was not delivered after 30 days even.
    Withing 2 days got mail from eBay claim department saying that claim have been approved and the money will be refunded within 2-3 working days :)

above all happened got my money refunded,yesterday received the items..... :evilsmile may be delay was due to our postal system.

Called up the eBay seller and asked for his account number and money transferred... the seller was impressed and sent me 2 soft books(Cooking(362 items) and Law of Attraction) as complimentary...
    6 people like this.
  8. I brought a Sony Xperia S from Ebay for 24K,I got the delivery today from box label it is imported last month.
    Phone is indeed new one!! no one in Bangalore were ready to offer it less than 27K. not sure about the warranty there was line says "this phone is covered under warranty for 1 year from the data of purchase".

If ebay and flipcart starts becoming more popular, they may drive the process down at retail shops or steal their business.
    -Sat
    1 person likes this.
  9. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

10. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto