1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

eBAy Thread

Discussion in 'Modifications & Tuning' started by thomman85, Jul 25, 2012.

1. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    ^^ Issue I had with Belkin car charger is that it takes lot of time to charge. Hence, few months back shifted to Samsung Car charger after reading positive reviews about the same. Boy-O-Boy, world of difference in charging speed. Its almost on par with wall charger. However, compared to Belkin, Samsung car charger is quiet bulky. Since I use it only during emergency , it serves the purpose.

Sent from my Lumia using Tapatalk
  2. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

That is because the USB port always give an output of 0.5V, whereas dedicated mobile chargers would give out more. It is not the Belkin to blame. :)
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  3. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Guess you mean 0.5 amps. There is a fix for that. The USB port will have 4 contacts - +5V, -5V, data in and data out. If you connect data-in and data-out together, then the charging with the same Belkin charger is at least twice as fast.

Rajan
    2 people like this.
  4. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Yes, thanks for the correction. :)
  5. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    1 person likes this.
  6. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
  7. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Why not? it's same for all Fiat cars though it is showcased for Punto, it can be fitted in Tjet :)
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Damn those pedals cost 10K INR on 99RPM. Just 4.5k on ebay. Nice. But i wonder why its soo darn pricey... :O
  9. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

If you need a cheaper option, Sparco pedals are there. They cost 2k plus installation. I have them in my 90HP.

DSC_0485.jpg DSC_0486.jpg

I initially thought that these are just for show, but they do give a better feel while you depress them, they feel lighter.
    6 people like this.
  10. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    I guess you are talking about this Sparco Progetto Car RACING PEDAL SET

I am wondering if one size fits all version or not? Also the dead pedal version is missing too :(

Thanks for the suggestion mate.
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2013