1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

eBAy Thread

Discussion in 'Modifications & Tuning' started by thomman85, Jul 25, 2012.

1. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
  2. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    these are nothing but hoax. There are numerable videos on youtube actually comparing such products and checking if they really work. Please take a look at them and decide if you want to buy
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    2 people like this.
  4. sreedhara_bj

sreedhara_bj Amatore

Bangalore
  5. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    awesome find.... btw that thing is shipped from hong kong and shipping cost is same for all countries, USA or India !! though not very useful for seeing time, a great collectors item :D .. i got a similar alloy table clock, though working, better used as a showpiece .. :D
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Hmm... True. I got a bit confused and thought in US no charges (14USD). And now the dollar value is soo high, i am holding my thoughts on this back ;)
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2013
  7. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
  8. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    If you have had a drink, you know it. Why do you need this? The traffic police hardly follow any permissible limits. As far as they are concerned - you are either sober or drunk.

Rajan
    6 people like this.
  9. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Hey Rajan I was never serious about that product. Just came across it & posted. Even I am strongly of the opinion that never drink & drive even if you keep the so called permissible limit.

Drive safe !!!
    3 people like this.
  10. testdrive

testdrive Amatore

Chennai
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2013