1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

eBAy Thread

Discussion in 'Modifications & Tuning' started by thomman85, Jul 25, 2012.

1. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    most of the universal mobile chargers are not good! i bought those couple of times and both times they didn't last more than 3 months. moreover they are not good for your mobile also and they don't charge properly

i would suggest you to buy the original one whichever brand your mobile phone is of. you get originals from samsung nokia etc. if its microusb one then you can buy samsung and use it for any mobile.

This is what i am using for last one year:
    Samsung Car Charger CAD300UBEC/INU - Samsung: Flipkart.com
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2013
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks shams. But i am also concerned about people who enter my car having diff set of mobile, hence i thought of considering those universal chargers. But any way, ill go for samsung one currently and hope it fits properly in the slot in our GP :)
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Is your car a mobile charging station? You are indeed overthinking for a simple mobile charger. :)

Sent from my Micromax A116 using Tapatalk 2
  4. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Perhaps its the over love i have on my car which i think is making me to think like this, coz i hate to listen to people whining about not having this and that after they enter my car :D
  5. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    ^^ I was about to post the same Ramesh, but held back thinking I have pissed Zen off too much already :D. Now that you posted, I could not resist.

Zen - also consider getting this and atleast three of what you posted. You never know, you might have more than one person with a mobile phone with low battery in your car at the same time :D

Rajan
    1 person likes this.
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Rajan,

No, i wont go to that extent that easily. And btw i had seen in many of the cars (mostly cabs) earlier days people used universal chargers.
  7. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    @Zen - That was just a joke.

But seriously, you are showing all the makings of a FIAT Fanboy. The sooner you accept that there are cars far better than a FIAT, the better for you. Take this as a friendly piece of advise.

Rajan
    1 person likes this.
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    I certainly know that there are cars better than FIAT. FIAT is not the ultimate. But given the category of this segments and currently existing group of similar cars, i would like to accept that FIAT cars are one of the best.

your advice reminds me off a joke that its as good as saying my wife is the ultimate and none exists much better than her :p (No i dont have a wife)
  9. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Oh God. There he goes again :A :A

Rajan
  10. venka

venka BANNED

Hey zen ,

Recently I saw 12 in 1 , it has following

Nokia big pin
    Nokia small pin
    Apple regular pin
    Apple lightening connector
    Samsung regular phones
    Samsung smart phones ( all android phones )
    Lg regular phones
    Motorola razor
    Motorola regular phone
    Micro max
    Karbon
    Black berry
    Black berry z10
    Celekon
    Lava

I was amazed to see this , I asked him warranty , he told no receipt but he will give warranty n he accepts cards also for payment.

I was confused a bit. So didn't take it. If you give me ur no will ask him to contact you , if I see him next time in signals.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    3 people like this.