1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

eBAy Thread

Discussion in 'Modifications & Tuning' started by thomman85, Jul 25, 2012.

1. 1 person likes this.
  2. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    Thats great Sat. Do click some pics the next time you use it and show case it to us :)
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2013
  3. Sure sir,after using this , I haven't got satisfaction from cash done at ASS or other places.As I tend to compare the result.
  4. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

MY feedback on the product.

I liked the yellow shade and works good at night as well as day..

anti glare is not all that effective.. but does a decent job by not blinding us from the on coming traffic headlights.

when it rains, vision is a little blur.. i rarely used the dark tint. so won't comment on them..
    over all i'm happy with the purchase.
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2013
  5. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
  6. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

the stuff is good.. i bought one this season too..

Things i like
    Does what it say. repels water.. Even in heavy rain wiper usage is minimal.
    if ur doing speeds above 80 u don't even have to turn on the wiper.. or single speed would be fine.
    If ur a regular computer on the highways where u can manage speeds above 70kmph..then definitely buy them.
    Even if ur car wiper blades are bad, a single use of the wiper will wipe clean the windshield without marks.

Things i don;t like:
    if u travel more in city under 70km then i would't recommend to buy them. at speeds under 70, the water kind sticks to the windshiled like small water bubbles. vision becomes blur.. and at night its worse.
    again if ur traveling behind a heavy vehicle, the water drops that sprays of the rear tire forms small small bubbleson the windshield making it difficult to see..
    note: if the wiper is on the whole time, the above point don't matter.

its says anti glare.. i dnt find much or any difference.

Wiper has their advantages and disadvantage. I'm a person who feels wipers to a certain extend distracts my concentration and at times even though for a brief second blocks my view of the road, esp at full wiper speeds..

this product can helps minimise the use of wipers, and for that reason, i'm happy with the product.
    3 people like this.
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    After applying the proklear i have done night journey in rainy.amazing product.but one have to use wiper at its minimum setting.after one wipe crystal clear.i was doing 80Kmph where other vehicles were at 40Kmph.Thanks to proklear for clear vision.
    1 person likes this.
  8. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

i dint say it improves visibility. But i does Help a lot against those high bright lamps of on coming traffic.

Because of the bright lights, at times i had headache and felt like my eyes were burning. That's when i started to use sunshades at night. They don't have anti glare, but i helps .Yes its difficult initially, but our eyes adapts to the change. Same as we walking into a theater or dark room.Its hard to see anything at 1st but then things become more visible.
    And i agree its dim . My sunglasses were black and now using the yellow shades, its more visible than before. and biggest adv is my eyes does't stress nor does the oncoming light blind me.

I'm sure most of us would have faces this situation where an oncoming vehicle does't dim and we can't see any thing except the bright light passing by. For those few seconds,we are literally blind. But we go ahead thinking its fine with uncertainty.
    with this or any light shades, that blinding effect is reduced and i have a some vision of the surrounding.

Others may not agree..From my personal experience i find light shades help a lot against bright lights and at the same time when it rain, driving at night is difficult with these shades.
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Solar Charger For My RE Thunderbird 500 Bought Through ebay.in

I found this solar charger of 5000mAh capacity in ebay.in and bought it by paying 1099161-royal-enfield-thunderbird-500-my-motorcycle-diaries-rupeesymbol.gif 1850 by my credit card on 20 June 2013 and received it on 24 June 2013. The details and the specifications are here. I require this charger mainly for my MapMyIndia navigator that requires an input current of 1500 mA, while riding long distance on my Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500.

Soon after I received the charger, I tried charging the charger by solar light on a cloudy weather at Chennai, by laptop and from wall socket to find the charger fully charged!

DSC09828.jpg

DSC09827.jpg

DSC09831.jpg

Just a few minutes back, I experimented successfully by charging the solar charger using the adopter of my MMI navigator and it worked! :)

DSC09845.jpg

DSC09846.jpg
    Later, I connected my MapMyIndia navigator with the charger and the former worked brilliantly powered by the charger. thumbs%20up.gif

DSC09826.jpg

DSC09829.jpg

DSC09830.jpg

I will try using my navigator hooked on to the charger in the next long ride on my Thunderbird 500, aka Blue Bird.
    3 people like this.
  10. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    7.5% off vouchers for ebay. Valid till 30th June. Maximum discount - Rs. 750.

LZG33XRDDB
    CBGVS7NO11
    LZG33XRDDB
    GSZYMEYVOD
    4NUABTVAYN
    GSZYMEYVOD

I think each voucher can be used only once. So, if you are the first to use any of them, it should work.

Rajan
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2013
    1 person likes this.