1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

eBAy Thread

Discussion in 'Modifications & Tuning' started by thomman85, Jul 25, 2012.

1. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    I guess in india its not. Maserati not all are familiar. May be in the future it will. However, i do somewhat not like FIAT logo. It looks very old fashioned. It doesnt attract just like Ferrari, Maserati, Audi, etc. Any ways i think ill go for Abarth rather than Maserati. I just love that crown shape. It looks royal :D
    Perhaps i might get a decal and stick it. Lets see.

Thanks for your suggestion.
  2. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
  3. testdrive

testdrive Amatore

Chennai
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2013
  4. testdrive

testdrive Amatore

Chennai
    Is any good product avilable for wet cleaning?
  5. me_at_fiat

me_at_fiat Regolare

Mumbai, Pune
    guys got in touch with the seller and requested him to post the actual pictures of the mirror covers. The seller has now updated it with the actual photos. Not sure if these will fit perfectly or not!!! can any one help???

Blinking Mirror Cover-Fiat-Punto-White | ModifyMyCar.in - a part of LetsModify.com

Bythe way the seller is very genuine one. I personally spoke with him and in an another transaction he has shown very high standards of customer service. !!! I definitely recommend this seller:up
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2013
  6. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    Why are there no Jopasu dusters available on the ebay store anymore, only combo packs are available. It is available on Snapdeal though.
  7. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Even if they do fit perfectly, they may not be really useful, as the visibility would be restricted to the front of the car. I mean, when these lights are blinking, they will not be visible to vehicles in your blind spot, thereby defeating the purpose of side repeaters, in the first place.

If you see any of the cars with factory fitted ORVM repeaters, you will see at least one LED bulb or some other means of making the blinking light visible to someone standing right next to the rear door of the car. I guess we can use these in our cars, as long as we also retain the OE repeaters.

Rajan
    1 person likes this.
  8. me_at_fiat

me_at_fiat Regolare

Mumbai, Pune
    very true!! that's the reason the moment i saw the previous pic..i was interested in those!!!
    In all plan dropped!!!
  9. me_at_fiat

me_at_fiat Regolare

Mumbai, Pune
    was checking something on ebay and came across this, these are welcome lights door projectors...whats new about it??? check out the price some 1100/- for a PAIR :wow

2 X Car Logo LED Ghost Shadow Welcome Light Door Projector - Fiat | eBay

Quite a many sellers are selling it at approx 700 per piece. which i think much quite less than what few of us have already paid!!!
  10. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Just visited the above link. The 2 pictures posted there with Fiat Logos are from TFI and have the TFI watermark.
    1 person likes this.