1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

eBAy Thread

Discussion in 'Modifications & Tuning' started by thomman85, Jul 25, 2012.

1. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    Aniket, it looks great :) It is even visible in day light:up
  2. rajtin123

rajtin123 Timido

Nashik
    Its really looking good, I also just ordered today.
  3. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    They look great. Will post a thread of DIY tonight.
  4. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

IMG_20130118_180729.jpg IMG_20130118_180104.jpg IMG_20130118_174606.jpg IMG_20130118_171519.jpg
    I could't get it installed in the plastic trim but after looking Aniket's I think it was possible and I was doin something wrong. Later I had to take help of accessory shop, he drilled holes directly into the doors :-( But its securely fixed
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2013
  5. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Hope you are not going to face rust issues. I would suggest you get rust proofing done for the exposed metal.

Also, try and get the projector fitting rotated slightly, so the FIAT logo is either vertical or horizontal, with the door fully opened. You might also want to make sure that the logo on both sides are aligned to be the same :D

Rajan
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  6. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    My god, why did you drill in metal door. We drilled in plastic trim. But the best thing about drilling in door is that you got a very flat surface so logo is exactly flat.
  7. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Iam also worried for the exposed metal now, its definately not good for the metal. I'll get antirust coating wherever needed soon. Rest both the leds are aligned exactly same. I have kept it in parallel to the door :)

- - - Merged Post - - -

Earlier I also planned to drill in plastic trim but at that time it seemed that it will interfere with the metal door upon fixing back the trims. So drilled directly to the door metal and i know its a blunder i have made. Will get the anti rust coating where ever required, wont leave exposed metal as it is.
  8. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

9. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Last edited: Feb 4, 2013
    6 people like this.
  10. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

i just bought one.. will update on the quality..ones i install them..
    1 person likes this.