1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

eBAy Thread

Discussion in 'Modifications & Tuning' started by thomman85, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    I always wanted to have something like this in my car since my childhood days. The "Knight Rider Light Scanning Strobe Flash Strip" . I will be attracting more penalties if I place it now.

You can buy it here

Desktop.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  2. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2013
  3. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Thomma who in this world cannot be a fan of Knight Rider :redcar . Your product selection was too good & I really liked that remote concept. Sad that you didn't receive it.
  4. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

1 person likes this.
  5. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
  6. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    I had asked westcoast customs to put this Ad on ebay. I also gave him the exact logo we want, red with silver.

He has posted the ad on ebay so that everyone can buy. He has also agreed to give warranty.

He will ship day after tomm as they have holiday today and tomm.

This is with good quality 5w SMD LED.
    3 people like this.
  7. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    OT: Is this store in anyway related to the US based West Coast Customs owned by Ryan Friedlinghaus? Looks like it's more from the Indian WEST Coast :D. West Coast Customs is a Trademarked name, but im not sure if it applies in India since i have seen Google travels and Google Dhaba's around here. lol!
    2 people like this.
  8. Italia-Linea

Pune
    Nice seller and enthu too. You can call this punjabi coast shop.
  9. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    From this post I understand he is a friend and you are trying to help. Please help him with the English on the ebay site too. Made me start respecting the Chinese's English :D :D

Rajan
  10. Italia-Linea

Pune
    No not at all. He is not my friend as such. I was just searching the cheapest and best option in india itself. So contacted this person and asked him to import Fiat version. Earlier apart from fiat he had all other cars. I told him many on our forum will buy, so please go ahead and list for fiat cars too.

Cant help him with other things :)
    2 people like this.