1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

eBAy Thread

Discussion in 'Modifications & Tuning' started by thomman85, Jul 25, 2012.

1. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

I'm a regular buyer from eBay.. and thought there should be a thread dedicated to eBay purchases..

I bought the below item on 23rd Monday.. and received it today..
    proklear.jpg proklear1.jpg

will update once i use it.
    1 person likes this.
  2. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Have you ever tried to contact the Ebay customer care after having a contradiction with the seller? If so, you will get to know the real color of Ebay India. They are totally customer un-friendly and not cooperative too. They are supportive to the sellers than the buyers.

IF you are doing any low value purchases, then Ebay may be fine. Definitely, not worth for high value purchases. Anyday, I will prefer FlipKart even if the price is slightly higher than the Ebay. Period.
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2012
    7 people like this.
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Nice. If possible make a post application video as well. To show how well the water beads away from the windscreen and not stick there.

If you have a clay bar i suggest you thoroughly clay the windshield firstly to remove all contaminants. Then wash with any cleaner.

Cheers.
  5. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    I wash my windscreen with the Jopasu Wash and Wax Car Shampoo and it has the same beading effect during rains.

And i recently bought this after seeing it in TFI member Prasanna's Car. Apart from the torch and Warning light itself, it has a Windshield hammer + Seat belt cutter and also a Magnetic base to stick onto the car during emergency or under the Hood while working on the Engine at Night.

http://www.ebay.in/itm/261063786749...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_9463wt_1139

Also bought a Air pressure guage so that i can get air filled at the roadside puncher shop rather than waiting in long queues at the Gas station.

http://www.ebay.in/itm/250960079827...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_1507wt_1139

Last time i asked the Roadside shop guy to fill air upto 32PSi as per his guage, I noticed that he filled air for a long time and was sure that the pressure would be really high by just looking at the tires. He measured with his guage and said 32 hai sir.

I handed him over my guage and asked him to check the pressure with it. :eek: Believe me, the pressure was 52PSi
  6. saipv

saipv Amatore

7. aashish_19

aashish_19 Amatore

Noida
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hey, can we use wiper then after if needed. ??? Does moving wiper cleanse off the chemical from glass.
  8. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
  9. aashish_19

aashish_19 Amatore

Noida
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hey Kiran,

today i was planning to buy the same item from ebay but its copper color refuse to do so. Could u please confirm if it comes in silver color or same copper one.?
  10. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    1 person likes this.