1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

East By North-East - Added To My Linea's List!

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by J Ravi, May 2, 2012.

1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

@Ravi Sir

You, my good sir, are travelogue-writer extraordinaire!

Not only are your driving skills impeccable, but also the way in which you present the travelogues and the effort you undertake to prepare it is mind blowing.::T

Looking forward to the entire travelogue!
    1 person likes this.
  2. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Congratulations, Raviji.

Take rest & come back with lots of pics !!
    1 person likes this.
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats Raviji, get relaxed well and start off writting with the detailed travelogue as we enjoy your writting skill which is very gud.
    Any interactions made with fellow Fiatians in different states. or by the passer by Fiatians,
    Just awaiting to hear from you
    1 person likes this.
  4. sungoa2010

Ravi sir, Congrats for the successful trip. Waiting for a detailed travelogue that is unique to Ravi Sir. Did you take break in Chennai? The front alloys made me to guess that it was a non stop drive.What a remarkable journey, a remarkable driving and a remarkable car, all three tied with a remarkable passion!
    1 person likes this.
  5. darkshooter

darkshooter Amatore

Navi Mumbai
    Hats off Ravi Sir. It reflects how much passion you got for travelling and driving the Linea. You conquered mountains first Leh(India) and now Chele La(Bhutan) and it seems no one knows mountains better than you. Really got to learn so much from you.
    1 person likes this.
  6. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Thanks, shams. I tasted sweet rabri at Puri for the first time.:) I remembered your mentioning about enjoying rabri during your Bihar trip.
    Thanks, spansree and welcome to Team Fiat India.
    Thanks, Ganges, for the compliments.
    Thanks, Ravi.
    Thank you, soundar.
    Thanks a lot, sid_10000.
    Thanks, Ajit. Actually, Chennai is nearer than Bangalore while coming from Konark, but then, we wanted to rest and come to Chennai fully refreshed.
    Thanks, Kapil, for those nice words.
    Thanks, theblack.
    Thanks a lot, gurjinder, for the kind words.
    Thanks, Amit.
    Whenever, I crossed a Punto/Linea, I used to flash my Linea's headlamp, but received no response even once.:( In Bhutan, not a single Punto/Linea was sighted. Thank god, my Linea did not strike in a wrong country!:)
    No, sungoa2010. At Naidupeta, I took the right turn towards Tirupathi/Bangalore and straightaway landed in Bangalore.
    Thanks, darkshooter.
    1 person likes this.
  7. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

firstly congratulations sir..... and now the popcorn and coke is ready, just waiting for your travelogue to be updated....
    1 person likes this.
  8. nbvcrao

nbvcrao Amatore

Mr. Ravi,

cannot find words to describe your interesting travelogue. your adventurous drives with instant updates are so inspiring and am so tempted to own a Linea immediately.

hats off to you and mrs. ravi, probably, without whom the long drives would have been dull.

i missed your updates in between as i wasn't well. thought of meeting you en route at guntur on the NH on your return trip.

looking forward for another interesting and inspiring detailed travelogue...
    1 person likes this.
  9. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Congrats Ravi Sir::T

This surely is Motivating to many of us...:smile:
    1 person likes this.
  10. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Thanks, jayakrishnakola.
    Thanks, nbvcrao. When I crossed Guntur bypass, time was around 2:30 am, IIRC. In fact, my Linea got refuelled at HP, Guntur bypass, we used the petrol pump's rest room and continued our journey.
    Thanks a lot, Naughty, for the nice words.
    Thank you, fiatlover, for the compliments.
    Last edited: May 3, 2012