1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

East By North-East - Added To My Linea's List!

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by J Ravi, May 2, 2012.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Fuel cost per km(5.37) is slightly higher than your Ledakh trip(5.22):D
    I expected the other way. Thanks to traffic jams.
    Linea got first position in total expense this time where in the Leh trip it got only second position after shopping expense:D
    1 person likes this.
  2. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    And to some extent, the slight increase in petrol cost? Good analysis, sungoa2010.
    In this trip, there was no scope for going shopping spree!
    My Linea got her front left shock-absorber and both elastic pads/caps replaced after 40 k km, which comes under routine periodical maintenance; hence, I have not included their cost in the trip expense.
    Last edited: May 29, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  3. Arryan

Arryan Regolare

Bhilai
    Linea 1.3
    Sir, the way you have tracked all your enpenses is worth emulating.
    Even in the toll charges details you have provided the time in most of the cases.
    The pain that you have taken in recording each and every details through such a long trip is simply fantastic.

Honestly, Sir, I have never tried to keep a track of my expenses during any trip, with such accuracy and details.
    1 person likes this.
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks a lot, Arryan, for the compliments. I usually keep a mini notepad in my pocket, where I jot down all the expenses at regular intervals.:)
    Last edited: May 29, 2012
  5. Sambikap

Sambikap Amatore

Hats-off for your trip and travelogue Ravi Sir! you've now inspired me! I am planning for a trip after reading this thread, may be not like 7000+ but atleast a week worth of trip with my Linea MJD.
    1 person likes this.
  6. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thank you, Sambikap. Bon voyage.
    1 person likes this.
  7. PranavOne

PranavOne Amatore

Chennai
    me too,having a plan to start first atleast entire tamil nadu and part of kerela for a week
    1 person likes this.
  8. xler

xler Novizio

Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
    Indore
    Linea 1.3
    The whole family was reading this fantastic travelogue. My wife wondered aloud about the reflection on the windscreen. Pat came the reply from my 6 yr old daughter - "angry bird"

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

Congratulations Ravi-ji! This travelogue has created enough sparks to light up an inferno. Keep it up.
    MapmyIndia would now have to figure out a way to give you S.E.Asia/Middle East content for your next road trip.
    1 person likes this.
  9. sdp1975

sdp1975 Amatore

Bangalore
    Ravi, did you have to pay "road tax" in Orissa ? I've heard of folks paying 800/- in the orissa border.
    1 person likes this.
  10. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    No. I didn't. They don't collect it on NH 5.:)
    1 person likes this.