1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Eargasm from pure SQ - The TJet's ICE Story

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by dj.nish, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    dj.nish

hey man cool setup there, i too had the same problem with my setup..
    tried everything even the installer gave me a stupid answer saying - "Saar, aapki car me fault hai, kuch owners ke ye problem aa jati hai kuch ke nahi aati " i argued with him then he installed noise filter, which worked well for sum time .. but then problem arise again ..
    later i found out that the Scosche wire kit is faulty. when i switched to RF dual mono kit 4G .. the problem vanished .. i would suggest you to do the same .. just my opinion though
  2. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    Update

I sent back the STK 277 adapter to Dynamic Sounds and they had agreed to a replacement. I had asked for STK 272 adapter, as I was told by Amit that its the one that works. However Dynamic Sounds has come back over email and they say there is no STK 272 coded adapter (?!?!) This is quite strange to hear from them.

I tried to contact Kumars Auto (the dealers for Connects2 in India) but they are least cooperative I've seen. Can users of Connects2 CTSFA0004 in Fiat let me know the part number of their adapter/black box?
  3. ndeep

ndeep Timido

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Linea T-Jet
    Nice diy work, dj.nish. I bought Tjet+ in May-11. I'd been reading the pathetic output of the ICE. But I have tried playing-up my CDs and cell phone mp3s as well as FM and didn't notice any break of sound in speakers. General low volume music is also very crisp and soothing with each frequency coming quite well. I'm not very disappointed and think FIAT must have worked on it based on feedback. However, to do a complete re-fit, you're really a music-buff. Congrats. Door strip photos are also very revealing. Can't spot the side impact bars. :)
  4. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    Lol! It's not a DIY job. I could never manage to do that on my own.

I still maintain that OEM HU and speakers are pure crap. You need to audition a good ICE setup to identify the weaknesses in the stock setup!

Thanks for the compliment!

I didn't get this point. Can you please elaborate? Are you mentioning about the damping sheet pics?
  5. Puntoed

Puntoed Amatore

Austin / Blr
    Hello DJ,

could you please clear your PM's , I guess your inbox is full :)

Thank you