1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

eagle one car shampoo review

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by theblack, Mar 31, 2012.

1. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Yesterday I bought a can of eagle one car shampoo for the first time to see what difference it would make.
    Just a few ounces in a bucket of water and when i used it i was amazed at its quality.

Eagle one claims that after using this shampoo the water does not accumilate as patches when it dries (thus a second round of wiping is not needed).
    To my disbelief it was true.
    After using it there were no water patches at all and I'm thorughly satisfied.

9/10 from my end.
    Anyone willing to spend money on a shampoo i think should give this a try.

PS:: I'm not sure if i should spray another round of water over it or not there is nothing specified on the can so for my car i sprayed water.
    But just to see I washed my bike with the same and didnt wipe, the bike looks classy now. :)
  2. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    How much it costs?
  3. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    I have Formula 1 Wash and Wax and it does leave a few stains if not washed off quickly. I have used Amway as well but it doesn't clean very well.
    I am now looking to buy either Mother's California Gold or Muc Off Car Shampoo. Let me look up the Eagle as well.
  4. Pramod N

Pramod N Amatore

Bangalore
    Got one for my car... Yet to use it.. :)
  5. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    the one i bought costs 640Rs , i think its a 2 lt can or something like that...
    Just a few drops in a bucket of water will do..
    Pramod, awaiting you tests to back my claim :)

Good night folks.. has been a very very busy day just want to sleep now..
  6. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Guys did you find time to use it and post a review?
    (Pics if possible).
    But most importantly does it need another round of water spraying once all the shampooing is done (as it automatically clears out)??
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    theblack,
    have you used sonax ?
    i'm using sonax,eventhough if i go for car wash outside i carry it with me and ask the guy to use sonax only, rather clinic plus, now a days using dove as well ::D
  8. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    ganges, No i've not used sonax.
    I found eagle one to be different from the rest so bought it.
    It actually does not leave any water marks after washing...
    So i just wanted to know if it's ok to leave it like that or spray another round of water on the body and wipe it again.
  9. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    Are you suggesting this is a no rinse shampoo?
    I am currently using Optimum No Rinse but then it clearly states that it does not need to be rinsed.
    Optimum - No Rinse

I have Formula 1 shampoo but am not too happy with it. ONR does the job most of the times but once a month it's a good idea to shampoo the old fashioned way. I saw Sonax at Shell petrol bunk and also saw Eagle One. eagle One is way pricier though so did not bother.
  10. Anish_A

Anish_A

Bangalore
    Wow..................This ones good then
    Shop from where from where u got it??????????????????

The ebay price is nearly 850 + 100 on shipping...........will be good to know from where u picked ....

Anish

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Wow..................This ones good then
    Shop from where from where u got it??????????????????

The ebay price is nearly 850 + 100 on shipping...........will be good to know from where u picked ....

Anish