1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Dyno Run & AIR on 1.2 and 1.4 Engines

Discussion in 'Engine and Drivetrain' started by Viny, Dec 25, 2010.

1. @Ratan Bhai ,
    I would say call up fortune Sakinaka , they have stock which is needed for the AC kit and potent with
    line of techs will attend to most of your ends with 2nd service , i think the works manager is really
    great with people from our Group (TFI) . Aaron got his car updated with the AC kit as well the car was returned
    back in 32 hrs or so ... You can call Fortune Works Manager @ 9223327260 ask him about the AC kit availability
    , even Raj Bajwa is awaiting his update here . Its ok to Gate crash , they will take in as long as they have the
    spare ac tool kit with them.

I hope this helps ,
    Regards
    TND
  2. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
  3. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai
    Aaron, why did you photoshop out my pistols? :lol:
  4. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Peter, its a stock pic not modified or AIR'd yet ::V
  5. punto-er

punto-er Amatore

Bengaluru
    Awesome Meet guys, and great results too. Cant wait for Pete and the gang to come to Bangalore in March. I would love to have my Punto 1.2 as a test mule if required.

But like someone else also asked, what sort of money are we looking at for this AIR job and a Remap ?

@Sandy Great Pics and Video as always. Please, please come to Bangalore with your lens kit with the Torque-7 Team, to Photoshoot my car!!
  6. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    We will surely be there in Bangalore for the meet. Are there any good roads in Bangalore where we can test the cars for 1/4 mile run and 0-100 performance figures.

As for the prices we can discuss this over the phone if required. Be rest assured as we will surely have something special for all the members of TeamFiat.

Kailash
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    There is a separate thread for Bangalore meet - viewtopic.php?f=41&t=1489
  8. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai
    Update on FastLove's Linea.

Before AIR
    0-100: 13.83s
    0-110: 16.17s
    1/4m ET: 19.24s
    1/4m TS: 121.6kph

With AIR
    0-100: 13.23s
    0-110: 14.3s
    1/4m ET: 18.92s
    1/4m TS: 123kph

Improvement
    0-100: 0.6s
    0-110: 1.87s
    1/4m ET: 0.32s
    1/4m TS: 2.4kph
  9. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Thank you Peter ..... btw ..we are missing you ::O ::V

P.S. : Can you also share with me the data in the iphone format that we recorded ??
  10. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai
    You forget to finish the sentence: Missing me like a hole in your head. :lol:

I will try my best to send you the data asap.

BTW, we are only 1.99 seconds of the T-Jet 0-100kph time. I am confident that we can beat it.

There is a lot more to come for the Linea. :mrgreen: