1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Dyno Run & AIR on 1.2 and 1.4 Engines

Discussion in 'Engine and Drivetrain' started by Viny, Dec 25, 2010.

1. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    I just got my AC update done at Fortune Sakinaka and :wow they have really done a great job and fixed all the issues in my car except for one bcuz they didnt have the desired part but its ok.A big thumbs up for Fortune Sakinaka guys and the Works Manager Mr.Ashish Bhatt :up
  2. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4

Hey thanx kailash for pointing that out :dance

I think i m officially done with all mods (for now ::V ) ...Signing off for the year :car
  3. MihirC

MihirC Amatore

Mumbai
    So what new mods are in the line up now fastlove, its only 3 days left ::D
  4. rajbajwa

rajbajwa

Mumbai
    We were getting in the cars after saying bye but at the last minute thought of having one more cuppa cutting chai. You had already started to drive so didn't stop you as it was supposed to a be quick stop. We walked a bit to the chaiwala and then left after around 20 minutes. We were the last ones to leave. I think we headed for home at around 6:45 PM.
  5. MihirC

MihirC Amatore

Mumbai
    Oh cool. I wanted to exchange numbers but forgot. Will pm you guys. Had fun that day. Its really great when every person you meet has the same passion.
  6. MihirC

MihirC Amatore

Mumbai
    Congrats Aaron.When did they give you a call. Im still waiting for a call for my Linea?

Edit- Just realise I was going OT here. Apologies.
  7. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Nikhil i didnt receive any calls ::V Me and torque_tnd just gate crashed fortune sakinaka.You rather take an appointment quick cuz FIAT wont be issuing spares for the next 15days all over india as told to us by Mr.Ashish Bhatt(works manager).I had informed raj i din have ur number so hurry up bro ::O
  8. ratanshivi

ratanshivi Regolare

Mald (East)
    Hey!

blue Blistering Barnacles..... They have not yet given me my car yet...!!!!
  9. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Wish you all Happy new year - Peter has left for London today morning and he should be back by March. We are now working on some other models too and soon would get the remaps running for the cars.

By the way I still have the following kits available with me and if anyone is interested, can contact me soon.

Linea/Punto 1.4 NA
    T-Jet

Thanks again for participating at the meet and I can say only one thing here - the FIAT enthusiasts at teamfiat are just :wow
  10. ratanshivi

ratanshivi Regolare

Mald (East)
    Hey Kailash,

Spoke to the Wasan SA again and he stated that they have had no luck with the new Kit so far!! On Monday they will place the Order and then they will let me know the ETA....

Damn the Year has not ended on a Good note as far as my car is concerned...

I will keep you posted once I get my Car back and Fix the AIR - I guess Next weeek eeend...... :sadblue