1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Dupont Tyvek Car cover colour options

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by brandnewpunter, Nov 11, 2014.

1. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Please Upload a pic of Polco for reference. The Fiat provided Tyvek looks rather nice.
    Fiat Linea Dupont Tyvek Cover.JPG
    varoon9999 likes this.
  2. brandnewpunter

brandnewpunter Amatore

Chennai
    Will do it as soon as possible. Please note that even though I bought it from Fiat the cover manufacturer was Polco.

My cover will not be as clean as this:)
  3. brandnewpunter

brandnewpunter Amatore

Chennai
    This is the picture of mine. Sorry, it's not very detailed. The blue rear right tag is POLCO's. The word Punto is on the part that covers the windshield.

teamfiat .jpg
    varoon9999 and asimpleson like this.
  4. ugandhar

ugandhar Novizio

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I got the same Cover like @brandnewpunter from KHT fiat as free, But after 4 months water is going inside and not much of use now...
  5. brandnewpunter

brandnewpunter Amatore

Chennai
    Mine is more than a month old and they are good till now. Will update in few months.

Are you sure your cover is Tyvek one? I guess if they gave it for free it's most likely the less expensive option.
  6. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Please confirm with dealer if it was Tyvek type and post here. In worst case for rains you might buy a cheaper cover and use two on top of each other. For rainy season esp.
  7. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Recently picked up the Tyvek cover (white) for 2490 at FASS. The cover snug fits the car perfectly and much better than the silver colored car cover which only helps in getting more swirls on the car.
  8. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Yes, price is reduced from the previous Rs. 2990/- Also comes with a black clip (buckle?) with strap for tying from below the car to keep it flying off in excess winds, incase anyone is wondering.

Black%20Clip%20Buckle%20Medium.jpg
    ^^clip attached to strap to fasten the cover goes below the car.
    varoon9999 likes this.
  9. ugandhar

ugandhar Novizio

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The cover which i got has come with blue rear right tag with POLCO's, The word Punto is on the part that covers the windshield and comes with black clip with strap. it's light grey/silver.
  10. nethan

nethan Amatore

Bangalore
    I bought the other silver material from 99RPM last year for 1200/- but it didn't last more than 6 months. I was actually waiting for the summer season to buy one, since I don't cover my car during rainy season. However, to the best of my knowledge there was no price change in DuPont Tyvek in recent months.

As per 99RPM it's cost 2890/- and KHT Fiat Bangalore is also quoting the same price.

can u confirm the price please ...