1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

DRS Motors & Torque Motors Gurgaon.

Discussion in 'Dealership Reviews' started by HavS, Mar 24, 2015.

1. HavS

HavS Timido

Delhi
    Hello Everyone,

I don't know if anyone has reviewed DRS Motors and Torque motors service center in Gurgoan.
    I had pretty bad experience with both of them.

The first is DRS Motors. My car (Linea T-Jet, Tuscan Wine) got dented and scrapped pretty badly around the left side in July last year. After reading good reviews on the Team Fiat page, we decided to get our car repaired through them. When we took our car, we were well received by the management and consultants and all were helpful. Got the car after a week as the repair was done through insurance. We were shown the car, and we were impressed with their work but after getting home and I inspecting the car in natural light - DRS Motors service station is covered - we noticed that they have painted the whole left side with a different shade of paint and it was not only the newly painted area but to cover up the mistake it was the whole area from the front to the back. Took the car back immediately back, parked it outside, called up the consultant and technician, showed it to them and instead of accepting their mistake they started giving some stupid excuses. In the end they agreed to paint it again although they never accepted their mistake. We got the car back, painted shoddily but better then before at least the color matched.

Now coming to Torque Motors, right before Holi my car's taillight got damaged while we were going to Faridabad. Got back, contacted Torque Motors service center. I had bought my car from their dealership and they done a pretty good job on my previous visit although their consultant wasn't well behaved. But there was a change in personnel and they all talk pleasingly and all. The problem was showed to them, it took a week to get it repair. But when we reached to pick the car it turned out that it still had some final touch up to given. After waiting for couple of hour, the car was showed to us and again on closer inspection we found that whole bumper was painted in a different shade. Also they had scarped paint here and there, there were dents which weren't there previously. The replaced taillight was all scratched as if an old part used as a replacement. Showed it to Mr. Govind Mishra, who I think is the customer manager or something. He accepted dilly-dallied, then the GM was called. The GM was a real moron, instead of accepting the mistake and providing with the solution, he started teaching us, that the color of the car is Tuscan wine, the bumper is plastic and it will show different color. In the end Mr.Govind Mishra offered to replace and repaint. The taillight was to be replaced and the bumper repainted. He offered to get the car picked up on the weekend as they will be sourcing the taillight. The weekend i.e. 21 & 22 of march all long past and it has been us who are calling them up but still they are sourcing the part.

All this has showed me that both the service center in Gurgaon take customer for fools who don't know anything about the car they drive. If go to anyone of them go at your own risk but if possible stay away from them.
  2. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @HavS

Hi. I believe you've hastily generalized based on a very limited sample of experiences. I agree with you about Torque (who are fine really only for routine service) but have repeatedly had sound, professional, as-promised experiences with DRS (service, and severe denting repairs) for my family's and my Fiats. I also know of several other people quite satisfied with DRS, both in Faridabad and in Gurgaon.

cheers
  3. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I agree with @prabhjot. I have had always good experience with DRS. Word od advise always show to advisor Deepak and for any issue walk up to Mr Rawat. If your issue is still unresolved, I would be happy to come along with you and speak to Rawat. There are a few not so expert resources in their paint booth, but two of them are really good.
  4. Tjet'er

Tjet'er Timido

Gurgaon
    Linea T-Jet
    @kunwar.g my Linea Tjet's first service is due and I have to decide between Torque and DRS. Which one do you recommend?
    I had bad experience with Torque service though for small issue of car's rear door for which they charged heavily. After bargain they reduced but I found it is still costly.
  5. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3

Plz visit DRS. Speak to Bhupinder advisor and feel free to take my reference ( guy with the Oceanic Blue Punto), if it makes any difference.
  6. Tjet'er

Tjet'er Timido

Gurgaon
    Linea T-Jet
    thanks...I will share my experience.
  7. Tjet'er

Tjet'er Timido

Gurgaon
    Linea T-Jet
    This Saturday, I got my Linea's first service done from DRS motors Gurgaon and I am satisfied with the result. The car was delivered crisp clean and interiors polished.The little problems with front driver side window, noise with brakes are sorted out with no additional charges. I would recommend DRS over Torque as of now....cheers
    kunwar.g likes this.