1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

DRL's on Linea TJET

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by Prince, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Prince

Prince Timido

Chennai
    No problems with aesthetics at all as the switch is not put up on the dashboard but placed below the AC Vent at the right of the driver seat. There is a coin pocket or some small gap below (not sure for what reason its used for but). Hence the switch is not visible unless you know of it.

I will send pics of the wiring part it later on. Fiat-Linea-Interior.jpg
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2012
  2. vanandwiz

vanandwiz Amatore

Chennai
    Hi Prince..... Are you somewhere near ECR in Chennai? I saw a Tjet Tuscan Wine "with Telefunken DRL" in Delhi Dhaba!!!!.... And you know what.... I parked my Tjet FTA right next to it..... Where did you do your DRL? 3500 seems to be a good deal.... any charges for installation? I checked couple of shops on GP road... min quote was 4000.... I also checked on Philips (Jawahar Auto, GP Road)... seems to be good even though costly.... got a quote for 6500 with installation and switch.
    Also saw some slim DRLs from rediff.shopping (1cm height; Chinese make); they should fit the fog lamp gap.... but the angle might not be straight-on.
    My Tjet is two months old. Last month the battery went dead!!... After lot of hustling.... finally got new replacement battery..... so did not want to touch any electrical until I get confidence on the new battery and electrical.........