1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

DRL's on Linea TJET

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by Prince, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Prince

Prince Timido

Chennai
    Hi Folks,

DRL's on Linea TJET

DRL Linea.jpg
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2012
    4 people like this.
  2. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    do i need to tell you we are not satisfied by a single photograph. pour in more pictures. well its already an awesome looking car what more can one say. how much they cost
  3. Hi Prince,

Nice work.Which brand it is and what was the total cost involved. Any wire cutting done for this work .
  4. Prince

Prince Timido

Chennai
    Telefunkun DRL's

DRL LineaTJET.jpg

These TELEFUNKEN DRL's cost me Rs. 3500 at Chennai. Not sure if it was costlier but i loved to have them for a long time. Now i have it :p
    2 people like this.
  5. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Looks good , Did you try keeping near the fog lamp and try ? my opinion
  6. Anish_A

Anish_A

Bangalore
    Hey Prince

Nice but just one question:

Did it give you any warning in the display and does it have a relay???

Anish
  7. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

nice..

same thought as vijays777 shared.....
    1 person likes this.
  8. Prince

Prince Timido

Chennai
    Hi Guys,

Thanks for your suggestion. The size didnt fit in near the fogs. And more I didnt want to tamper much with the body of the car so was just happy to fit it inside the grill with minimum alterations. These lights fitted in exactly into the grill just by cutting two grills on each side.

The guys gave me a switch to turn this on and off whenever i needed. Other than this information i do not have much insight on the relay part of it.
  9. Anish_A

Anish_A

Bangalore
    Hello Prince ....

Thank you for the update.....:).

Now could you please take a pic of the inside switch and show us how & where is it placed .

This way we will get to know some information weather it is aligned to the body and other aesthetics part that i'm concerned about...

Thank you,
    Anish.
  10. Hi Prince,

Can you please post some images of your engine bay to see the way the wiring done for this. Also please show how the switch is installed in the dash