1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

DRL for Linea

Discussion in 'Modifications & Tuning' started by yomanyo, Jan 4, 2015.

1. yomanyo

yomanyo Timido

Hello Team Fiatians

What do you folks think about this DRL that's currently available from amazon India? Looks cool to me, need suggestions from experienced folks. Waiting for your valuable inputs.

http://www.amazon.in/Vheelocity-Whi...TF8&qid=1420357742&sr=8-1&keywords=fiat linea

Product description
    The high quality Car DRL from Vheelocityin is sure to make your car look cool. Programmed to turn orange on indicator and white generally, this DRL is extremely durable and light. Daytime running lights offer convincing advantages: They decisively improve visibility during the day and avoid the consumption-related disadvantages of driving with the low beam switched on, thanks to their significantly lower power requirements. With daytime running lights vehicles are seen earlier and recognized better by others on the road, which increases reaction time. • LED DRL's require about 90% less power than using your low beams • No light-source replacement • Extremely long service life of at least 15,000 hours (Approx. 30x longer than a normal filament bulb) • Daytime running lights provide more safety than low beams. • Optimum light from the combination of Power LEDs and precision individual reflectors. Condition: 100% Brand new with original Retail package Package includes: 1 Pair Item Specifics: Power input: 12V vehicles Type: Semi Flexible Color Temperature Options: 5500K(Plane White -- Default)

2. joeswatmail

joeswatmail Amatore

Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I came across this too... But I could not find any more information on the net about how to install it or how good it actually is... So i am eager to know more... Someone please send ur suggestions
  3. Mabams1826

Mabams1826 Amatore

Fiat Enthusiast
    Well similar products are available at AliExpress for half the price.In fact even the one you mentioned will be made in China.
    Regarding installation you need a professional person to do it, as I think opening the headlight assembly is not an easy job.You should also think about warranty issues....
  4. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

This thing is a big waste, hardly visible in daytime and gives cheap look. Please dont spoil the looks by installing these in your headlights. There are much better ways to have the wow factor ;-) The stuff is just not bright enough.
    My two cents.