1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

DRiver seat Height Adjust for Linea active?

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by satishbossn, Sep 9, 2012.

1. satishbossn

satishbossn Novizio

Chennai
    I just booked Linea active and i heard there is not driver seat height adjust so its possible to fit driver seat height adjust for Linea active? and what are cons of this model ?....
  2. johy

johy Amatore

Siliguri
    Satish, I don't think you can add driver height adjustment. Maybe you can reconsider booking the dynamic or Emotion version of the same. Other points missing in the Active would be Blue&Me, Automatic Climate Control, rear armrest (not really required, I think), alloys (can be fitted later), and a few other minor things (which again, I think, you can do without). Are you buying the Petrol or the diesel? I think the thing you might miss a lot is the driver height adjustment and perhaps the automatic climate control. Believe me, ACC is really convenient to have in a car; just set the temperature and forget about everything else. I like the fact that all models have electrically adjustable rear view mirrors.