1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Drive shaft Assembly & A-mounting bracket damaged

Discussion in 'Engine Compartment' started by fiatlover, Apr 5, 2013.

1. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    Once u used to driving European cars the Koreans and Japanese will feel like Toys.
  2. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    I will go to the dedicated SCs only till Aug when my warranty expires.
    They are skilled, but they dont care. When I was taking delivery of the car, I did a quick scan of the interiors and found that the ash tray was missing. Told the ame to the technician, who was unsure. I told him the ash tray was there, please search in the bay where my car was repaired. He vanished for a few minutes and reappeared with the ash tray. If I hadnt noticed it while taking delivery, I might not have got it back.
    1 person likes this.
  3. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    If you have ample Vitamin-M,""Skoda Laura TDI"" is one heck of engine and i personally love it.

Renault Fluence ???
  4. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

If we were to go by looks,it has to be the Fluence,looks like a perfect upgrade from the Linea,sad part is that it comes with a weak engine for a car of its segment.
    Laura 2.0 is like perfect,looks decent,but i prefer the older version for its looks.
    1 person likes this.
  5. rajks

rajks Amatore

Bangalore
    I personally like Skoda Superb as much as Linea in looks department.
    1 person likes this.
  6. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

what is the metallic noise..????
  7. khoj

khoj Amatore

Dilli
    Depends which Japanese vehicle it is. Both Mitsubishi and Subaru feel as if they are running on rails and the body panels and the underpinnings are solid. Nissan too, specifically it's Maxima exudes solid build quality, something like the Teana sold locally only multiplied couple of times over.

1 person likes this.
  8. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Metallic "clunk" kind of a noise when shifting gear and releasing clutch, as well as when pressing the accelerator after fully releasing it. Was very much audible in 5th gear.
  9. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Fluence is the best in terms of build. Just try to open Bonnet ..OMG..you have to work hard.. It is perfect upgrade from Linea.
    Although fluence deserve 2.0 Litre engine.
  10. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

i'm facing the same issue, got my clutch replaced at 38k cost me 9k..and since then i have covered 4000km.. so will i get this replaced under warranty or extended warranty.??
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2013