1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Drifter goes on (a small) tour in April

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by drifter, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Since you have mentioned that you'll be doing a major part of this tour by car, let me ask - which car are you bringing to India? :D

By the way, I'm really surprised to see that you're not visiting Kerala. You got to visit Kerala for its greenery and tourist spots. I highly recommend you to visit Kerala in the near future, if time permits. :)
  2. Re: Re: Drifter goes on (a small) tour in April

Adding my name in Delhi list,
    A warm welcome to Delhi.

Attendence list for April tour:

Ahmedabad

Delhi
    dilip_dmk
    ansal11
    aneeshchopra

Bangalore

Kolkata

Hyderabad

Chennai

Coimbatore

Pune

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk
  3. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai
    Kerala will be later in the year. I would love to tour the whole country, but this would be unrealistic.

Either it will be a GP or a Nano!
  4. @drifter
    count me in from hyderabad.
    If you can plan your meet in hyderabad in mid or late april,many more people might be willing to attend.
    Atleast we the members who net last week for the first tfi hyderabad meet can meet you.
  5. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    I am from Delhi and if schedule allows would be interested to meet.
  6. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    @ Drifter : I would love to attend the meet on your tour to Hyderabad, provided if it were a weekend. Else atleast let us know the exact dates of your tour at Hyderabad. We can all try to plan, co-ordinate and make it to the meet.
  7. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai
    I will know within the next ten days. There is a few more things I need to sort before I am able to fix the dates.
  8. I feel very happy after reading your reply. ::D

Please make sure that you carry a camera along with you and click many pics. All the best for your tour. :)
  9. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Do I see a nano doing wheelies with AIR and ECU Remaps, and Drifter waving his hand out of Nano :D
  10. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai
    This is one thing that hopefully happens soon. But it has to be a Nano without poer steering and no brake servo and definitively no air con.