1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Dreams do come true - The story of my Oceanic Blue T Jet

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by Flywheel, Sep 28, 2013.

1. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    I should join your coaching on how to take care about this beast! You are really taking very good care of her.:up
  2. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Flywheel , looking at the shine makes me :eek:. I have cleaned only with water so far and whiping it with soft cloth.Can you tell me the secret recepies of your cleaning process ?
  3. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Chalo mahesh lets take admission , even I want to learn
  4. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

Pune
    Thanks guys, All the credit should go to Meguiars Tech Wax 2.0 and Meguiars Ultimate Polish :).
    1 person likes this.
  5. Auto Freak

Auto Freak Amatore

Chennai
    That's stunningly beautiful! Superb detailing Flywheel!
    I m in for the course as well! :D

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
  6. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

Pune
    Thank you mate :)

3 month Update

The odo stands at 6009 KM which works out to 1500 KM this past month.

Some FE figure updates
    5667 – 31 litres – 10.03 Kmpl ( 100% City driving with lot of bad traffic)
    5976 – 28 litres -11.04 Kmpl (100% City driving)

I checked the oil levels and dusted the air filter, everything looked normal. Since we are past the 5000 Km mark I revved her up a bit the other day and relished that she really does move all the way up to 6000 rpm. The way she growled and moved left quite a big smile on my face. I guess that just sums up my ownership of the Jet so far – “A big smile on my face”
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2013
    3 people like this.
  7. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    It looks like things are slowed down little bit. I remember you touched around 4K mark in 45 days and only 2K next in 45 days. seems you are having busy schedule now a days; otherwise looking at your timely update I was hoping you would be completing 15k mark in less than 9 months time frame.

Nice to know, you are enjoying the T-Jet. Wish you relaxing time ahead... Enjoy the T-Jet!!!
  8. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

Pune
    Yes the first 45 days actually included a trip to Bangalore and back which was 2000Kms. This time we took a bus ride to Bangalore to see how we would like it, better half has decided that we should drive down in the Jet henceforth :) . I have started making plans for a Mega trip next year, lets see how things work out ;)
  9. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

Pune
    Wishing everyone a very happy and prosperous 2014...

3000240100000018700b20131223122726.jpg

WP_20131220_00820131226172959.jpg
    4 people like this.
  10. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

Pune
    The left rear brake light decided that it had enough of my braking and conked off!! 20 mins and 60 bucks later everything was hunky dory again.
    The odo is closing in on 6600Kms
    6343Km – 33 Lit – 11.12 KMPL (100% City driving)

The Jet is waiting to meet more of her kind this weekend and I better get her ready for the meet this Saturday, I just don’t know how I will find time with the crazy schedule I have on Saturday :(.
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2014