1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Dreams do come true - The story of my Oceanic Blue T Jet

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by Flywheel, Sep 28, 2013.

1. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Congratulations flywheel, OB is really looking nice. Do post more pics!
    Now we have so many bookings in the past couple of months, this calls for a t-jet meet :)
    2 people like this.
  2. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

Pune
    Thank you for your kind words, the colour was my choice in the end.

Thank you and yes we really should meet up sometime :)

A couple more pics.

IMG_1809.JPG

IMG_1828.jpg

IMG_1841.JPG
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2013
    7 people like this.
  3. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Congratualtions Flywheel.Linea in OB looks Simply Stunning.Admirations Guaranteed.:cool:Nice review of dealership & ownership experience.We need pics like this.:up
    1 person likes this.
  4. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Congrats Tejus! One heck of an upgrade from Punto MJD, this car would have been a member in our garage too had it not been for the 90HP. I knew it is going to be a Linea as soon as i saw your ad here. Once a Fiatian, always a Fiatian! Give me a buzz when you are in Bangalore. Have fun with the Jet!
    1 person likes this.
  5. mayurshah

mayurshah Amatore

Banagalore
    Congrats. .awesome colour.. your car looks stunning

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4
    1 person likes this.
  6. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @flywheel,

Heariest congratulations. Its raining T-Jets on the TFI forum.

The colour literally hits you on the face, couldnt take my eyes of it. The multispoke alloy wheel was another pic which I liked the most. Wish they had given this alloy for Punto as well. Couldnt understand why you needed a Police verification certificate? For what? For loan purposes or RTO formalities. What you experienced about RTO is the same all over India, most of the RTO officials dont encourage people to do the paerwork on their own. This way they lose on the agent's commission. Sorry for going OT.

But now its time to fly the jet. Happy jetscaping and drive safely? Any long trips planned to test the jet?
    1 person likes this.
  7. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

Pune
    Thanks Sai, I should be in Bangalore from day after to Saturday, will give you a buzz when I am there.

Thank you guys

The Police verification form was for the RTO/registration.

I am leaving to bangalore the day after for a week :)
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2013
  8. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Surprised to note that. Why would a police verification reqd for RTO formalities. I have never been asked one. Is it because you dont have a permanent residence proof & staying in rented premises?
  9. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats on getting the Tjet home. The tjet is deceptively quick, getting used to the car is important.

Enjoy many more happy miles with the Jet.
    1 person likes this.
  10. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

Pune
    I am staying in the rented premises and the rental agreement was registered as well, but the RTO guys at the showroom were insisting that a Police Verification be submitted. I am not sure if it was actually needed since even in the police station they were telling me it wasn't needed.

Thank you, Last weekend I had taken the vehicle on the Pune by-pass and only when the speed buzzer went off did I realise I was doing 120Kmph. So yes I really need to keep a watch on it.