1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Dreams do come true - The story of my Oceanic Blue T Jet

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by Flywheel, Sep 28, 2013.

1. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    That was one hell of a write up Flywheel!! I can relate you with almost all of the part (except that 180 kmph sprinting thing) . :)

I seriously dont understand why people buy petrol HCity and petrol Verna . TJet is the best petrol car in this range!!
    As far as i know most go for these two because 8 out of 10 in their known people has went for the same. Kind of herd mentality if I may say.
    (Its my personal opinion though, and I don't want to offend the existing Hcity and Verna owners but Tjet really is more car per car) .
    1 person likes this.
  2. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

Pune
    The odo now stands at 11030 kms and that is just about 500 kms in the last 3 weeks. The car hasn't been used much these three weeks and is resting well for the Pune - Blr - Pune trip coming up next week :D

FE numbers update

10971kms - 60 lit - 10.95 Kmpl ( this includes two 15 lit partial top ups of petrol and full city driving)

Plan on getting the wheel alignment done this weekend before my trip.
  3. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

Pune
    She is all ready for the Trip to Bangalore tomorrow, topped her up with Shell Super for the first time.

After a little bit of work over the weekend this is how she looks...(Sorry for the bad quality of the photograph, taken from my phone)

uploadfromtaptalk1397642072615.jpg

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
    4 people like this.
  4. XLR8er

XLR8er Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Really good write up flywheel.
    It was inspiring. I wish you the very best for you and your family with T-Jet.
    1 person likes this.