1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Dreaming each and evey second to lay my hands on a white beauty named punto.

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by carzinger, Jan 22, 2012.

1. teky

teky Esperto

Really surprised to hear this, the team leader is one of the worst out there. He talks, talks and keeps talking, no real action will happen. Couple of my friends where given lots of false promises which were never done. Please make sure that whatever they commit is given in writing. He really needs to sit in some class for customer experience.

I purchased my car from VST, but will make sure that I won't buy another fiat until this team lead is there. I would heartily recommend Raman from Concorde, he is thoroughly professional and keeps up his promises.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    teky is true. Nothing good to talk about VST. Note that I also bought my car from VST. Some of the promises are 'Gone with the wind' now :).
    I too feel Concorde, Velachery is the best place one can get a very good sales experience. Raman is very genuine person there.

BTW, did you by any chance mention that you are member of Team Fiat or something to them?
  3. @ramjn.
    Yes, ive mentioned to them. (cant figure out why u asked that)

Opinions differ. Might be the reason that, I havent visited concorde yet.

Theres still a lot to deal witg them, because I havent even done the pdi.. But upto this moment, there was no issues with them. Lets hope for the best.
  4. hi everyone,

done the PDI today.

it was a long travel from my home to their stockyard in poonamalle, nearly 60 kms up and down.

the SA made all the arrangementsa well in advance and the process was smooth.

the person incharge of the yard, Mr.gopu, was helpful throught the PDI.

i took around 40 min to do it, with the help of my friend, and ofcourse with TFI's famous PDI checklist, without it i could have been in no mans land.

it was of immense help for the first timers like me.

thank u very much TFI.

checked nearly everything. the ODO read H 8 KMS. (satisfied)

everything else was fine, except for rust in the brake disc in the front wheels. it was literally in orange colour.

raised the doubt with the concerned person. he told that it will go off in time. is it so?

apart from that i was satisfied. payment will be done on monday and hopefully i will get the car by thursday.

till then, fingers crossed..
  5. hi TFI,

wanted to share the joy with each and everyone of you.

got the car delivered, on friday evening.

it was really a moment to cherish and couldnt forget in my life time.

went to the showroom around 5pm. checked the documents and signing sooo many papers.

after going through these process, the SA handed me the car keys along with his team lead, and we all posed for a snap, infront my beauty.

then, thanked everyone, and got inside the car, along with my friend.

i was so nervous, actually., to drive it home, since it was around 6.30 pm, and the chennai traffic will be worst at this time.

somehow gathered confidence and started the engine, and the car slowly glided out of the showroom, with so many people standing by the side of the car.. it was a awesome feeling.

very slow and steadily i maneuvered the heavy traffic and reached home.

just before reaching home, my friend called my home and informed them about our arrival with the new car.

whole of my family came out ( mine is a joint family), including 3 yr old kid, to welcome the car.

as soon as i stopped infront of them, all the kids ( 5 of them)and my two sisters, came inside the car, and the small kids were overjoyed, such that, one is pressing the ACC, one is simply rotating the volume control, another holding the steering and honking, and there was a big quarrel among them to sit in the front seat..

after silencing everyone ( toughest job on earth, i would say), i took them for a small ride, gave them the sweets the SA gave me and returned home,

parked the vehicle, and to my dismay, just noticed that the dorrs are not properly aligned as expected. the gap between the door and body, after closing it, is bigger on one side compared than the other. didnt notice it during PDI. ( is that a big issue??. is it possible to make it perfect? somebody, please share your ideas regarding this issue. it will be of great help)

rest all was fine..

happily riding in my white italian horse.

will upload the pics of my car in a day or two.

take care.
  6. sriramr9

sriramr9 Amatore

Which part of the car are you talking about .. is it the front door or the rear door? could you attach a photograph here to this thread so once can assess it better? I have also booked a MJD 76 hp bossanova white emotion. Yet to do my PDI, if you attach the pic i will use it during my PDI as well..
  7. shams

shams Esperto

Many congrats on getting the punto home!! pictures awaited..
    Don't worry it would be a small issue which can be corrected or rather adjusted. There is room for this kind of small adjustments in the parts like doors, bonnet, hatch etc.
  8. my white italian horse>>>>

2012-02-07 10.54.44.jpg 2012-02-07 10.55.01.jpg 2012-02-07 10.55.22.jpg

will soon be starting an ownership thread.
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2012
  9. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Linea T-Jet
    Punto 2012 is a good car with upgraded components in it , she is a beauty in this world also a beast in town , Handle with care .. enjoy.

OMG you are recommending VST . ok think you are satisfied

Its like kiliye pidichi korangu kaila kodutha mathiri , hope you understand

here kili is FIAT car and other is VST .

they will screw up the car of art while delivering :(
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2012
  10. Bala

Bala Esperto

LOL@Vijay,it's not just VST,every TATA sales centre is the same,kurangu!!,I had bought mine from Tafe,they are very bad.