1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Dream had come true !!

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Venkat Y, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Venkat Y

Venkat Y Novizio

Bangalore
    Hi Fiatan's,

Finally my search for Punto MJD has ended with a good car,

Let me start with when i decided to buy Punto, My Father has a Swift Vdi and i was using it for some time. After using it in 2010 i liked the car and my dreams started of owning a new version of Swift before release. Due to my change in my job i had put it on hold !!! In mean time i had been to Bannergatta zoo with my cousins and neighbors who stays next to my apartment. while returning back i was offered to drive Punto by neighbor. Dream started after the Ride :):), this is the car i'm looking for !!! Plans of buying swift got scrapped from my mind.

After a long search for a MJD in Bangalore i finally got a super car from Mr.Basavaraj Patil posted add in TFI !!

Thanks Basavaraj for superb maintenance.

Adding few pix, will continue in next post !! IMG_2077.jpg IMG_2081.jpg IMG_2084.jpg IMG_2092.jpg

- - - Merged Post - - -

After taking photos in my DSLR i just noticed some gap in the front bumper and bonnet, it was not noticeable when i see the car. Could some one help me what's wrong here and how can i adjust it ?
    1 person likes this.
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Wow pretty nice. He sure has maintained like his baby. Congrats btw.
  3. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Congrats Venkat..ur car looks superb.:p:cool:
    Earlier models of Punto had gap in the front bumper and bonnet.i think u can get it fixed at Fiat's dealer's..Is ur car from Hubli??
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2013
  4. Venkat Y

Venkat Y Novizio

Bangalore
    Oh, if that is the case there is no gap on right side, gap is only noticed passenger side, let me check with dealer anyway, Car was registered in Hubli !!
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Congratulations! That looks like a really loved Punto.

Just remove that Aadya sticker ASAP! :)

Cheers.
  6. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    Ya gap is noticed only on left side of earlier punto's.Mr.Patil is from Hubli??
  7. Venkat Y

Venkat Y Novizio

Bangalore
    Sure, i wanted this to be removed by professorial to avoid marks !! Will do it on this week-end :):)

- - - Merged Post - - -

He stays in B'lore, he own a Linea T-jet as well !!
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2013
  8. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    k..ur car is nov 2010 manufactured so pre 2010 and 2010 models had gaps..wow great so u hav 2 Fiat's..T-Jet and MultiJet..Awesome..
  9. Venkat Y

Venkat Y Novizio

Bangalore
    No, i own Punto only, Patil was owning T-Jet and MultiJet
  10. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    oh sorry i made a mistake..:uh