1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Dream Car, Awesome Color - Worth the wait.

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by Sandeep Alexander, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Sandeep Alexander

Sandeep Alexander Timido

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Hello Folks,

Finally it has happened, A FIAT LINEA is parked in my porch. Still hard to believe it. But before this beauty came home, I had my own share of experiences with the dealer, which still are continuing :evil:.

Well, my Purchase ran ito an unexpected delay. I had actually ordered for a OB linea 2012 model, yes 2012 (good discounts were on offer). On the 7th of April the dealer called me for a PDI which I had requested. So armed with TFI's widely acclaimed PDI checklist I promptly visited the dealer. This is when they dropped a BOMB, the factory actually sent a Fresh out of the oven 2013 January manufactured Linea. Now i have 2 options at hand 1)buy the 2013 Linea by shelling out a good 30,000 extra cash or 2)wait for another 20 days. So much for my Family's hopes to welcome the Linea this week :sad1. But the temptation urgers me to spend the extra cash and get hold of my wheels ASAP. Will have a detailed discussion with Family and decide.
    Imagine so close yet so far. One good thing that is coming out of this entire fiasco is that the Dealer representatives are at their professional Best and are updating me on every option possible. But have to admit, its gets a little annoying at times to keep on hearing " We understand, but we're help less".

Finally I have decided to pay that extra cash and get my hands on my Car. With the Amount paid up and the loan amount disbursed - The car was ready for her new home. 9th April, went for a PDI - surprisingly the car was very well kept (washed and trimmed) on enquiry they told me that they had just finished their PDI of the vehicle. One biggest mistake I did was not to carry a Camera, I dont even have one on my Phone :mad:. The stock yard incharge was surprised with the detailing on the PDI check list (Thank you TFI). After I was satisfied with the results, I gave a go ahead for the Temp registration to be done.

On the 11th of April 2013, I was called by the dealer and asked to take delivery of the car. He even offered me a home delivery which I out-rightly refused, cannot imagine anyone driving my car ( I was already possessive about the car even before taking possession of it.:grin:). Rushed to the Dealer with my father and they finished up the formalities in a jiffy. In a span of 1 hour I was at the Delivery Zone waiting for the Keys to be handed over. After the customary delivery (claps and Chocolate boxes) :smile: , I took my car out for the Fist time "We both Bonded Instantly". Once I reached home, the look on my family face was worth a million bucks. They were blown away looking at the way the car turned into out lane and made its way under the porch. Finally Pics to show.

DSC07558.jpg

DSC07564.jpg

To be Contd...

- - - Merged Post - - -

please do note that In the Second picture one can see my two kids - Rhea and Sachith a silhouette of them probably :p.
  2. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Congrats Sandeep..happy miles in ur new OB Linea..ur Linea is looking fabulous in Oceanic Blue shade..
  3. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    Congrats on ur Oceanic Blue Linea.. looks Stunning!!! u did the right thing going in for the newer 2013 model !!

Cheers!!
  4. nobrakes

nobrakes

Mumbai
    Congrats Sandeep....the OB colour looks great on the Linea. Stunning looking car you've got there. I'm jealous!
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Congratulations on the fantabulous Linea, especially in OB.

Driving the Linea is a humbling experience. Makes you feel blessed to be able to drive such a car. Take it to the open roads where the Linea can stretch its legs and see it shine.

Cheers.
    1 person likes this.
  6. prasen123

prasen123 Amatore

Pune
    congrats.... nice choice.... now you willunderstand what does Fiat DNA means....

Sent from my A90 using Tapatalk 2
  7. Fiat1100

Fiat1100 Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Congrats Sandeep. Njoy driving.
  8. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Hi Sandeep, congratulation on buying the OB Linea.
    Welcome to TFI :)

Wishing you a lot of happy miles with your ride.
  9. Auto Freak

Auto Freak Amatore

Chennai
    Congratulations Sandeep! Wish you lots of happy miles ahead!
    Your Linea looks brilliant in this OB shade!

Waiting for more pictures :)
  10. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    Congrats Sandeep for your new ride, she looks awesome in those pics.
    Wish you many many happy miles with the beauty.