1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Doubts About Installing Parking Sensor

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by anzilnajaah, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Guys am the owner of punto emotion 1.3 . and now i want to install a parking sensor on.the guy of a car accesories shop told me that they cant do it.wot can i do?
  2. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    Install at TASS.
    Do NOT get it done from outside...

If car model is 2012,it will cost u around 3.8K...(pre 2012 around 8k)

If done outside and if they screw something u will void ur electrical warranty...

So do it at TASS only
  3. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    u can do it from any local car accessory shop....just make sure they dont cut any wires.......
  4. but how they can do without cutting wires?
  5. HMV

HMV Timido

Thrissur
    I done the installation in my Linea at Marina motors, Calicut when I purchased my Car in Jan 2012 (four sensor type, audible (read out) and visual alarm on the mirror), It cost me approximately 3500
  6. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I have installed it from local guy for Rs 1750 sensor with led display and voice alarm.......they just connect it to existing reverse parking lights......

7. there have no problem by cutting reverse light wire?

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

did you know ow they are conected it?
  8. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    no wire was cut as far as i know....i specifically told him before installing
  9. HMV

HMV Timido

Thrissur
    No, I dont know how they had installed it. As the same was installed by the dealer there was no warranty issue
  10. KayGeeFIAT

KayGeeFIAT

Chennai
    I wanted to get it installed at TASS - They said it costs around 4.5 K - but it will only give AUDIO sound - no visual indication/led etc. So the one you are referring to- what type is it? Can we have a pic of it?