1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Double Din Is a option for Punto Emotion-2011 model ?

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by SOOZ_P, Jul 13, 2013.

1. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Contact Satya - Evo Bangaore on - 9845376094. He can help you. Show him this picture, he can do better.

Linea Dual Din.jpg

Rajan
    3 people like this.
  2. My setup is a HU with face out panel. So it is not good as in dash one. While I was going through upgrading HU to touch one, most of the shops was not ready to take up the work for fitting a 2din hu in Fiat.Every recommends to go for 1 din HU. I still continued my search and found this face out option which I felt ok as it is better option than flip up models which cover the AC vents. Glamour Car is one shop which I used to buy accessories and components;however my setup was done by another person from Ironman 4*4 JP nagar.
  3. deba

deba Amatore

Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
    itanagar
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I saw the TeamBHP pics and the job done was exceptional. It looks good on a BMW but i am not very sure how its gonna look in my Punto. How bout the limited edition tablet?? But to be frank it didnt look that cool.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Now this looks really cool :cool:.. You gotta tell me in detail with Pics how you did that.??

- - - Merged Post - - -

Now this looks really cool :cool:.. You gotta tell me in detail with Pics how you did that.??
  4. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Deba, that picture is also from Team-BHP. The car belongs to a gentleman in Chennai and it was done by an ICE installer in Chennai. My suggestion was to contact Satya of Evo Bangalore and show him this picture as a sample and get it done. Since he helped me finish my DIY fiberglass speaker pods for my Palio (now sold), I know he can do this, with a better finish.

Rajan
    3 people like this.
  5. deba

deba Amatore

itanagar
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Oh sorry for that as i thought it was your car.. problem is where i live i dont think there will be anyone with such expertise who could do such a fine job. So a pic by pic demo would have helped :D.
  6. SOOZ_P

SOOZ_P Regolare

BANGALORE
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks PatchyBoy, for the information. I have called couple of times since morning, it says switched off. Is the number changed or Sunday it's closed? Any Idea
  7. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    I just called him and he wants you to call him in the next half hour as he is having lunch. His shop is open till 5 PM today, but he first wants to see the picture, so he has an idea as to what needs to be done.

Rajan
  8. SOOZ_P

SOOZ_P Regolare

BANGALORE
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Sure, I will have a chat with him and let you know the update.
  9. deba

deba Amatore

itanagar
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I have the pic and i now hope to find someone here in Itanagar who can pull this off for me. Thanks for the help mate.
  10. SOOZ_P

SOOZ_P Regolare

BANGALORE
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I had a conversation with Satya and as he suggested I sent him the PIC in his mail. Today he responded stating, he wants me to go to his shop for further enquiry on cost, designs. I will go to him in coming saturday only and will update the outcome here.
    1 person likes this.