1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Double DIN HU for Punto/Linea

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by bharathj85, Mar 15, 2013.

1. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    If the sound quality is good (not sure where we can audition them) and if a good price is available probably a few of us could order the same
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    I dont think that can codes are available directly, most of the manufacturers have apps that records codes like we used, and then they map codes.
    Or there might be some other source for it. Generic CAN Codes and ERROR OBD Codes are available but not specific ones.
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2014
  3. harryaviator

harryaviator Regolare

kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    vj_v1 - thanks for link above. and yes the unit has been made in china as per specifications given by Digital media electronicca , italy.
    hmsingh likes this.
  4. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
  5. hmsingh

hmsingh Timido

bhiwadi
    Linea 1.3
    HI Harry

Kudos to your research and finding our right ICE for Linea........I m urgent need to change my HU/ICE actually B&M has stopped working and as FASS it need to be changed. Being in Sales my travelling is very extensive and I clocked 1.18 Lacs KM in 2.5 Year.
    I have linea 1.3 emotion ,2013,purchased in Feb 2014.
    I looking for good HU as got to know that B&M is known for short life,i think spending 13K on B&M after every 2-3 years is not wise.
    I want to change stock HU with good touchscreen HU and also want to retain steering mounted control....
    Please help me ....call me on 9711686665 ...