1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Double DIN HU for Punto/Linea

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by bharathj85, Mar 15, 2013.

1. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    He just moved the rear defrost / hazard light console to the top shelf. See pictures of OE cosole Vs this one and you will know how it was done.

Rajan
  2. guysbenny

guysbenny

Madurai, TN
    @arkin Does this 2 DIN HU compatible with stock music system. I mean i own a GP 1.3 MJD 76hp. It has steering mounted controls. so is it possible to continue using the steering controls for this 2 DIN HU ?
  3. Desigan

Desigan

Chennai
    Dude, I have installed Pioneer Indash DVD Player in my Punto. This unit has all required features like Bluetooth / DVD Player / SD Card Reader / USB port (also reads portal USD HDD) ect.ect. Biggest drawback is that the screen comes in-between the central AC vent which block the AC blow.
    I will take few snaps of my car's Music Player and share with you.

I got this fm US for 400$ , and the $ price was 52Rs at time..... :)

AVH-P6300BT - In-Dash 1-DIN DVD Receiver with Motorized 7" Widescreen Touch Display, USB Direct Control for iPod®/iPhone®, and Built-In Bluetooth® | Pioneer Electronics USA
    2 people like this.
  4. Lunafiatic

Lunafiatic Amatore

Pune-Mumbai-Pune
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I dont think this headunit will fit in Indian spec Linea or Punto.

I saw Punto Evo's dashboard and headunit and above headunit will fit to Evo style dashboard and not to the current gen Linea n Punto.
  6. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
  7. Lunafiatic

Lunafiatic Amatore

Pune-Mumbai-Pune
    Thanks VJ. I checked it out and looks really nice but the price is really steep. May have to pass this one. Is there anything similar to this with Android installed? I am not too fond of Windows CE. Also, something which can be sourced in India would be preferred though it is not a limitation.
  8. Fayad

Fayad Amatore

Tvm
    I've contacted bluepower.se some time back and they told the price is 359euro and 30euro for shipping
  9. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
  10. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    ^^^ this doesnt seem to be properly aligned.