1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Double DIN HU for Punto/Linea

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by bharathj85, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Bharath,

This HU was sourced from HongKong. They do shipping to India. This HU is a value for money . For me including shipping charge,customs duty it costed 12000 Rs.

HU has a DVD, USB,Aux SD card source for playing media. Bluetooth available. Only missing things I found with this HU is GPS and phone book functionality for bluetooth.
  2. This is a direct fit without altering the dashboard. No cutting or slicing any part. To completely lock down the unit, I used double sided 3m tape.
  3. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    What company is the HU

Waheguru Waheguru
  4. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai

How is the quality of the HU ie the sound quality. Is there pre out to connect amp and sub?
  5. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

6. Sound quality is good. It has 3 RCA.

7. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai
    Bro pls let me know from where i could source one. Is it available in chennai? Pls help me out.

I saw in OLX that this Linea is for sale long time back. That setup has been done in Chennai by Technokrats long back. Now those guys are charging more than 10k just for the setup plus your HU cost plus labour charge.
  8. oliveshades

oliveshades

Bangalore
    Hi, i am also looking for the same one for my Linea can you help me to find out the shop in bangalore? and which brand is this? how much does it cost? please...

- - - Merged Post - - -

Hi, i also want to install double din touch screen stereo in my linea, can you help me to find out the shop in bangalore?... please...
  9. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai

I am not sure who does it in Banglore but i know guys in chennai but they are very expensive. The creation of panel is around 10k plus the HU cost plus the labour. So total will cross above 35k. I think it is worthless spending that much for a double din.
  10. woodman44

woodman44

germany
    Hello and greeting from germany,

How did he fix the cage for the radio in the center console ? I need more pics or information about this project.

The weight of the the headunit is over 1 kg, i think its to heavy for the blende. So i must fix it inside the dashboard.

Have a nice day

Woodman44