1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Door Sill Protectors or Kick Plates for Fiat Linea

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by J Ravi, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Lunafiatic

Lunafiatic Amatore

Pune-Mumbai-Pune
    Hi Kiran, Did you manage to get any info on this?
  2. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Sorry for the late reply. I was very busy in February due to a medical emergency at home and I am staying abroad from March. Couldn't enquire about the Sill plates. I will be back to India in June and will do my best to enquire about these.
  3. Lunafiatic

Lunafiatic Amatore

Pune-Mumbai-Pune
    No Problem. Thanks Kiran.
  4. amitshedha

amitshedha Amatore

Pune
    Installed illuminated sill plates. Had bought from 99rpm last year but never got to get it installed. Wanted to do it myself and finally got together time and courage to do it.

IMG_20171030_233343.jpg

IMG_20171030_233540.jpg

View attachment 93091
    ramjn likes this.
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Good work. It would be great if you could list the steps for the installation. I wanted to know how it is wired. I had this installed in my car but now it seems to be not working. Wanted to check for myself to see if the wiring is intact.
  6. amitshedha

amitshedha Amatore

Pune
    Steps are as per the instruction leaflet. 2 tricky part are getting the main harness wiring from left to right. You must have the tool to remove out your stereo, then pull the wire from behind.
    2nd part is using scotch locks to tap out power from violet and grey wires.
    If it is not working you need to check this connection. Maybe one of the wire might have come out from the Scotch lock. You can inspect it yourself or get it checked during servicing.